Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Diamant 1 Beta Acc ( Rare Skins )

Discussion on WTS Diamant 1 Beta Acc ( Rare Skins ) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 56
WTS Diamant 1 Beta Acc ( Rare Skins )

EuW
Teemo Statue beim Support freischaltbar ( Materialwert 100€ )
20 Runen Seiten & Alle Champs
30k IP
S2-3-4-5-6-7 Dia
S1 Gold, somit sind alle Victorious Skins freigeschaltet
Viele Skins & Icons ( die so nicht mehr zu bekommen sind )
Fragen?
Skype Kiwisafts

Master Boost Soloq möglich ( +200€ )
Flex 5v5 ebenfalls Dia Challenger Boost möglich ( +300€ )

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Rare account, prefer all season rewards, pax skins, championship skins,beta skins etc
03/17/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hi guys, as stated in the title im looking for a rare account with rare skins rewards and such. Offer me pls.
League of Legends S2 Diamant / Diamond All Champs Rare Skins
02/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo Leute, Ich biete euch hier meinen Diamond/Diamant League of Legends Account ! Da ich aufgehört habe professionell League of Legends zu spielen biete ich euch hier die einmalige Chance einen Top Account zu erwerben wichtigsten Informationen zum Account ! EU WEST LVL30
WTB LoL Account with Beta Skins and Pre-Order Skins, On it.LF RARE SKINS
08/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I am mostly interested in the skins side of the buy here the more Rare skins you have on ur account the more i will offer for it please PM with ur account details and we will discuss a price if i like the sound of it
Beta Account + rare rare skins!
07/26/2012 - League of Legends - 11 Replies
Hey guys, today i wanna sell my old Beta Account im playin since 1.5year on a another account, just found my beta account today. Got like 500rp, 3k ip 50ip boost! Nasus skin, and the best thing.. the rare corki ufo skin! hes fckin rare! you cannot get it since 2years anymore! got a free rune page 'beta present same as corki skin ' You can also trade old beta skins to your real or new accounts, u can do this 1time! I wanna sell it or wanna trade it for a starcraft ll account. ...