Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB LoL Account with Beta Skins and Pre-Order Skins, On it.LF RARE SKINS

Discussion on WTB LoL Account with Beta Skins and Pre-Order Skins, On it.LF RARE SKINS within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB LoL Account with Beta Skins and Pre-Order Skins, On it.LF RARE SKINS

I am mostly interested in the skins side of the buy here the more Rare skins you have on ur account the more i will offer for it please PM with ur account details and we will discuss a price if i like the sound of it
Old 05/26/2012, 19:57   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Pm me if interested .

Old 08/17/2012, 22:18   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

My acc ;D

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[B]LoL account(close beta, rare skins only)
08/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Level doesn't matter, ELO doesn't matter, if you have rare skins I am interested. The more you have the better. This includes all skins that can no longer be bought from the store.
[B] Lv. 30 LoL Account mit Rare Skins uvm!!! [S] PSC
02/20/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Heyho Händler, und LoL Gamer. Hab hier meinen alten Account der schon seit längerem rumgammelt, und ich ihn jetzt gerne verkaufen würde. Ich nehme als Zahlung nur Paysafecards an! Hier n Screen vom Profil, die Champs und Skins werde ich auflisten. http://i.imgur.com/S2vFn.jpg Akali = Stechende Akali
LoL NA Account 30 + 3 epic Skins + viel Skins
07/28/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, ich biete euch meinen NA Account an. Er ist LvL 30 und hat alle Champs bis auf: Yorick, Swain, Rumble, Orianna, Cassiopeia und Lee Sin. Fast jeder Champion hat einen Skin. Tristana hat den Firefighter Skin Cho´Gath hat den Gentleman Skin Dr. Mundo hat den Corporate Mundo Skin Da dieser Account seit der Beta von LoL besteht ( Wenn es nicht sogar einer der ältesten Accounts ist ;) ) hat er auch das UFO - Corki Skin.
[WTS] US Account | All Champions | Rare Skins | Beta Tester
07/26/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Sale $60 and the account is yours. Please post interest and pm me on this site so we can discuss further. Email or skype requests must be done via PM. Payment via paypal or via e-Check (Check must clear). Do not pm me for purchase if your intent to buy is not sincere. Will not hold longer than 24 hours and after that you've lost your chance unless you have a good reason. Features & Screenshots Champions Contains all champions except for the just released Leona!
Sell LoL Acc, Lvl 30, 1502 Rank, All Champs, 100+ Skins with 2 Legendary skins.
06/20/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Basically everything is in the title im looking to sell my account as i hardly get any chance to play anymore. It has all champions, 10 rune pages with a large variety of runes including AD builds, ArP builds, Health, AP, Support, Tank, Energy Regen, Atk Speed, everything really and is currently sitting with over 7000 IP atm for the new champion. Any interests at all please e-mail me at [email protected] if you require any extra info/screenshots etc. Price i would be willing...