Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of Legends Unban Service - Over 2 Years of Unbanning Experience!

Discussion on League of Legends Unban Service - Over 2 Years of Unbanning Experience! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/29/2018, 17:09   #106 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Just bought the fiver Package, hopefully it will work
Gonna keep you guys updated
Old 10/10/2018, 23:30   #107 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustMeImGood View Post
Just bought the fiver Package, hopefully it will work
Gonna keep you guys updated
How did it go?
Old 10/23/2018, 23:57   #108 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i have 2 perma banned accounts for toxicity for over 2 years now would u be able to unban them or not ?
Old 10/24/2018, 00:02   #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGriim View Post
i have 2 perma banned accounts for toxicity for over 2 years now would u be able to unban them or not ?
I can definitely do my very best. However, it depends a lot on what specific words were used, such as racial slurs, life-threatening remarks and so on.
Old 10/28/2018, 20:46   #110 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i can copy the chat and send it to you from the client if you want ?
Old 10/28/2018, 23:24   #111

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGriim View Post
i can copy the chat and send it to you from the client if you want ?
Sure!
Old 10/28/2018, 23:41   #112 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i added you on discord
Old 10/29/2018, 02:12   #113 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I had an account banned by cheat on lol, it was about 3 years ago, is it possible to recover?
I'm Brazilian and the support is also from Brazil.
Old 10/29/2018, 02:14   #114

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxcas02 View Post
I had an account banned by cheat on lol, it was about 3 years ago, is it possible to recover?
I'm Brazilian and the support is also from Brazil.
Heya! It definitely is possible, although we can't guarantee it per se. More so, we can only write in English, however, Riot Support is trained in both languages, so you can either send it in English, or translate it into Portuguese yourself if you'd like to. The latter is recommended if you've had prior contact with them in Portuguese.
Old 11/02/2018, 16:05   #115 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I had an account banned a few years ago for scripting I had opened up a few tickets you think there's still a chance?
Old 11/02/2018, 16:07   #116

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalsilencer View Post
I had an account banned a few years ago for scripting I had opened up a few tickets you think there's still a chance?
Heya! Yes, definitely, especially if it happened a few years back. Although to be fair, it does depend on a bit on what exactly you've told them upon appealing it yourself, such as whether or not you've admitted to their accusations against you.
Old 11/02/2018, 16:42   #117 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dw1ght View Post
Heya! Yes, definitely, especially if it happened a few years back. Although to be fair, it does depend on a bit on what exactly you've told them upon appealing it yourself, such as whether or not you've admitted to their accusations against you.
ok so i went ahead and purchased VIP, wish me luck everyone
Old 11/02/2018, 17:03   #118

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalsilencer View Post
ok so i went ahead and purchased VIP, wish me luck everyone
Thank you for the purchase, and I'll be the first to wish you best of luck!
Old 11/03/2018, 00:29   #119 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 10
Hello Sir,
I heard u cant get Unbanned for Toxcicty by someone, Is that True? Cuz i tried it already twice talking with them, they wont do it i should make a new Account. ( Did it already long time ago )
Old 11/03/2018, 12:35   #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTerepens View Post
Hello Sir,
I heard u cant get Unbanned for Toxcicty by someone, Is that True? Cuz i tried it already twice talking with them, they wont do it i should make a new Account. ( Did it already long time ago )
Heya! You heard wrong, as toxicity cases are way more likely to get unbanned, compared to other accusations. That of course also depends on what exactly has been said, but feel free to PM me with the chat logs or with a summary of the events if you will, and I'll give you a more accurate answer.
Closed Thread

Tags
league of legends unban, league unban, lol account unban, lol unban, lol unban service