Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Scamers and what can you do against them?

Discussion on Scamers and what can you do against them? within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Scamers and what can you do against them?

I wonder, what can you do against scamers besides posting in their thread?

And how do you post negative feedback? I just do not find an option for it...
Old 03/03/2015, 09:42   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 44
If you requested a trade just look for your trade in the black market, rate him negative and leave a comment on that.
If you didn't do that, you're at fault here, since rules states that you should always request a trade.

Advice for later:
Avoid buying anything from people who's low on TBM, got negatives and are registered recently. Usualy people with high TBM and zero negatives work hard to get/not to get them and tries to make both sides happy. Also don't believe in 2x cheaper prices, since they rarely exist
Old 03/03/2015, 09:48   #3

elite*gold: 0
I did not request a trade because I was an idiot and I didnt even read the rules

So basicly posting in scamers thread is all I can do?