Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 12:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

mmoatm.com is scamers

Discussion on mmoatm.com is scamers within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
mmoatm.com is scamers

**** mmoatm.com is scamers!
Old 06/22/2013, 15:27   #2

elite*gold: 0
yes, they scamed me too once...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
scamers midlemans or not we see that !!!
10/04/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 2 Replies
hi i pay 50k cash for 120 mil in plaza23 with mail [email protected] we use as midleman the kakkarot with mail [email protected] he give me a noob acc to put the 50k cach and log out wenn i do it !!!!! got print sceen from all !!!!!
scamers dill sites
05/29/2010 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
i been looking for dill in all web sites that sell dil plzz dont buy not for now all scam u saying that got dill and after u buy they turn arround and say "soory the dill is hott...no dill we got hacked... ur server is down...bla bla, just dont get ur self in trouble becouse off this blody suckers can we get here all u negative and web sites that u got scamed? leave here mines w.buy-2moons-dil w.2moons-gold.ne okaygood etc.. etc..
Scamers List
03/02/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 5 Replies
I think this will be very usefull to all new members that want to sell a account or to trade. *Edited by trane. Tell me more i will edit.
Virdeal.com are scamers !!!!
07/31/2009 - Silkroad Online - 14 Replies
If you plan to sell gold to anyone dont work with this guys.Company is broke and they wont pay you one cent.I was trying for 7 days to get my payment and here is last conversation with them: Ognjen: Moneybookers payment.Still waiting Welcome Ognjen! Your request has been directed to the http://silkroad-gold.virdeal.com department. Please wait for our operator to answer your call. Call accepted by operator RMB. Currently in room: RMB. RMB: hi Ognjen: hello again