Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW 5vs5 / 3vs3 Challenger Teams ~ Paying with Paypal

Discussion on EUW 5vs5 / 3vs3 Challenger Teams ~ Paying with Paypal within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 143
Arrow EUW 5vs5 / 3vs3 Challenger Teams ~ Paying with Paypal

Hello,

i want to buy 5vs5 or 3vs3 challenger teams in euw.

add me skype or write me a pm if you sell one.

i pay only first if you have only positive reputation.

ty
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] 3vs3 and 5vs5 teams/team boosters
03/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hello, We are looking for a talented group of people who can boost teams (both 3s and 5s) or create their own teams and get them to Challenger. We run a website (Buy LOL ELO Boosting | League of Legends Coaching | lolboost.net) and we are well established and get over 10k hits a day. We already have hundreds of sales a day, and we are looking to add a team section. We know that it would sell well, and we are looking for someone who is good enough to do it. If you are interested, add us on...
[Buying] 3vs3 / 5vs5 Challenger team EUW
03/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
up , pay with paypal.
[Selling] SELLING 3vs3 AND 5vs5 GOLD TEAM! (Both Teams 5/0)
08/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I wanna sell my 2 teams, which I dont need anymore If you're in that team you're gonna get the following rewards after the end of the season: "Gold or higher: Season 3 medal for Buddy and Team invitations and Victorious Champion Skin Should you climb to the highest ranks of competitive play, you’ll greet new friends and teammates with a personalized invitation badge that shows off your success in shiny style. You’ll also earn the permanent Victorious Ward skin and a unique...
[Selling] SELLING 3vs3 AND 5vs5 GOLD TEAM! (Both Teams 5/0)
08/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey guys, I wanna sell my 2 teams, which I dont need anymore If you're in that team you're gonna get the following rewards after the end of the season: "Gold or higher: Season 3 medal for Buddy and Team invitations and Victorious Champion Skin Should you climb to the highest ranks of competitive play, you’ll greet new friends and teammates with a personalized invitation badge that shows off your success in shiny style. You’ll also earn the permanent Victorious Ward skin and a unique...
Buying 3vs3/5vs5 Gold-Platin Teams.
06/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Its as the Topic says im buying these Teams for Euw. Pn me for offers.