i got 2 orders silver in eune but i cant do 2 at the same time
so lf someone duoq with me 1 euro/ net win ofc i provide u acc
i can carry easy so if u are a normal booster we will 100% win
Looking to rent a silver/gold account on EUNE for duoQ boost (free boost for you) 10/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Hey, I am looking for an account EUNE to finish my boost (I paid for a boost, but my booster dont have a account to boost with).
I will pay some money for it. The boost will take one day.
If you borrow him your account, then you will get a totally free boost for 2x divisions!!!
He is a trustworthy guy, and if you want ur account back, just change the PW :)No risk involved.
Boosters thread: Link
Looking for 1 Gold/Silver Account on EUNE wich i can use for DuoQ Boosting. 09/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies Hey, Looking for an Gold/Silver Account on EUNE that i can use for DuoQ Boosting.
I dont pay for the account i only play few games on the Account!
feel free to pm me or add me to skype
greets
im offering EUNE duoQ (around bronze silver gold) cheap 08/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies one time only i provide really cheap duoQ coz i got job on EUNE and u can go duo with me and watch me during games... my price is 50% off for this one offer, add me on my skype machy35 and say code EUROPA
:-) have a nice day guys
btw first come first serve
DuoQ Push G5-G4 (got a silver duoQ acc if needed) 04/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies Hey,
i'm searching for a DuoQ Push from G5-G4. I also got a silver Account which you could DuoQ on, if it's needed.
I'm maintaining a positive win-ratio on Top and Jungle, also quite confident as Sup or ADC, not so great on mid :P I'm saying this, cause i once got a duoQ booster who put me into D3 Elo which, obvisiously, was quite hard for me if i got a carry role.
Add me on skype qjouk-epvp1 with your price. Preffered pushtime would be tomorrow on sunday.
[Buying] ** 10 PLACEMENT MATCHES - EUNE - DUOQ ONLY! ** Looking for more DUOQ after plcmnts! 01/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies Hello sirs ,
I d like to state that i m really keen on my account and improvement overall so I M ONLY WILLING TO DUOQ
PLEASE I M MAKING A SERIOUS POST SO DO NOT BOTHER COPY / PASTE your thread as a reply.Most Likely i ll ignore the reply even if u r the best service worldwide
Details :
a) I finished Platinum 5 season 3
b) I m willing to duoq the placements and if things go smooth i ll most likely continue the cooperation with the booster after the placements.
c) Its needed to duoq WITH...