EPVP Thread:
Languages:English
Main Elo:d3
Servers:can boost euw/ne/tr/ru/na
You give vouch?:yes
What did you doing if fail a game/trade/time?: No fails :<
EPVP Thread:
Languages:English
Main Elo:d3
Servers:can boost euw/ne/tr/ru/na
You give vouch?:yes
What did you doing if fail a game/trade/time?: No fails :<
EPVP Thread:
Languages: Portuguese/English;
Main Elo: Platinum 2
Servers: Euw my server but can do Eu-ne as well;
You give vouch?: Got lots of vouches but can give one as well;
What you do if fail a game/trade/time?: If I lose a game or get hot headed I take a small break go slap some water in the face and be back in like 10minutes or something usually helps me out xD
Thread:
Languages:English, Urdu, Arabic, Spanish.
Main Elo: Master
Servers: NA
You give vouch?:yes
What did you doing if fail a game/trade/time?: I will either transfer it to my partner or fix it myself. Never really fail.
Skype: sylux25 (or click the skype icon on my profile)
[Selling] Gee Booster, Cheapest Booster, Save Booster 05/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 24 Replies Elo Boosting(Bronze and Silver and Gold)
Our prizes are:
Bronze 5→Bronze 4 = 8€
Bronze 4→Bronze 3 = 9€
Bronze 3→Bronze 2 = 10€
Bronze 2→Bronze 1 = 10€
Bronze 1→Silver 5 = 13€
☼Platinum Booster I Booster,Cheap,Top 100 S2, Fastest Booster NA 02/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies Sup guys I'm 2WENYE1, Riot has implemented a new ranked system for season 3. I previously elo boosted before it was announced against the rules by Riot and I was the most trusted on the League forums and I was boosting 15hrs a day and had orders up all the time. I've run out of money and need some urgently :(. My skype is obeyre
please post your skype on my thread before talking to me so I know on sythe I'm talking to.
Any questions and you don't have skype? [email protected] email me...