EPVP Thread: I don't have my own thread. I tried making it once, but I don't have the time or interest to manage my own boosting, I just wana work for someone and get money :P
Languages: English
Main Elo: I can range between Diamond 5 to Diamond 1
Servers: NA
You give vouch?: I don't mind doing a vouch game(s) if necessary, I have boosted over 100 accounts between working for actual lol boosting websites, as well as friends that ask me to boost, I know the LoL account names of all these people, you can gladly add them and ask them if they have ever been boosted through a certain website, some of the people I have added on skype and can also vouch for my services.
What did you doing if fail a game/trade/time?: If I lose a game, I win a game and call it even between the two. I generally try not to lose, but unfortunately sometimes in higher elo's there is nothing you can do about it. I am generally efficient on my boosting time depending on how many games it might take, and when I was given the boost. I do currently have summer school in college, but my availability is quite high for the most part.
I can boost up to, and preferably no higher than diamond 5.
You give vouch?: did 30+ orders already in my thread
What did you doing if fail a game/trade/time?: return the partial payment for the divison that i haven't done yet. i will check with your for the time frame and if it doesnt fit with my schedule, i will not accept the order.
EPVP Thread: I don't have one Languages:English, Croatian, Slovenian Main Elo:Master Servers:EUNE / EUW You give vouch?:Sure, no problem. What did you doing if fail a game/trade/time?:I never fail if time is realistic
EPVP Thread: Languages: English Main Elo: D2 currently Servers: NA/LAN You give vouch?: Yes What did you doing if fail a game/trade/time?: Emergency would be the only excuse.
[Selling] Gee Booster, Cheapest Booster, Save Booster 05/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 24 Replies Elo Boosting(Bronze and Silver and Gold)
Our prizes are:
Bronze 5→Bronze 4 = 8€
Bronze 4→Bronze 3 = 9€
Bronze 3→Bronze 2 = 10€
Bronze 2→Bronze 1 = 10€
Bronze 1→Silver 5 = 13€
☼Platinum Booster I Booster,Cheap,Top 100 S2, Fastest Booster NA 02/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies Sup guys I'm 2WENYE1, Riot has implemented a new ranked system for season 3. I previously elo boosted before it was announced against the rules by Riot and I was the most trusted on the League forums and I was boosting 15hrs a day and had orders up all the time. I've run out of money and need some urgently :(. My skype is obeyre
please post your skype on my thread before talking to me so I know on sythe I'm talking to.
Any questions and you don't have skype? [email protected] email me...