Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silver I account. Has many skins and alot of runes! LOOK INSIDE!

Discussion on Silver I account. Has many skins and alot of runes! LOOK INSIDE! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Silver I account. Has many skins and alot of runes! LOOK INSIDE!

Hello, i'm Roger. I'm selling my League account, tired of this game already. I don't set my hopes too high.
This account is about 1 year old. Feel free to add me on skype! - raksike24

Here is some pics

All my runes

I would love to add some skins also !

Old 12/07/2013, 23:49   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

what server?
Old 12/08/2013, 00:00   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyturtle View Post
what server?
Europe West - EUW

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Silver I account. Has many skins and alot of runes! LOOK INSIDE!
12/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, i'm Roger. I'm selling my League account, tired of this game already. I don't set my hopes too high. This account is about 1 year old. Feel free to add me on skype! - raksike24 Here is some pics http://www.upload.ee/image/3736038/PIC1.jpg http://www.upload.ee/image/3736040/PIC2.jpg http://www.upload.ee/image/3736042/PIC3.jpg All my runes
[Selling] [NA] Unranked Account W/ Silver Kayle, 60+ Champs, Alot of runes, and other skins
09/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I am selling this Amazing unranked Account which includes Silver kayle a few other legacy skins and in store skins, but also 62 champs and alot of runes an rune pages, ready for ranked play. Price for this account is 50$ Paypal through Family and friends and a attached note with payment. All account information should be able to be found in the pictures below. Add me on skype: kevinlin47 if you are interested or want more information :) http://i.epvpimg.com/We1Cb.jpg IP/RP...
[Selling] Lvl 30 Silver LoL Account with many Champs,Skins,Runes and IP (Rare Skins Inside!)
08/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hi Guys, Selling my lvl 30 Silver Div 1 Account. It Has: -9944 IP -394 RP - 81/115 Champs - Skins: Steel Legion Lux,Nemesis Jax,Silverfang Akali,Renegade Talon, Dragonslayer Vayne,Arctic Warfare Caitlyn,Frostfire Annie, Urfrider Corki, UFO Corki, Silver Kayle,Bandit Sivir,Frosted Ezreal,Stinger Akali,Sherwood Forest Ashe,Boom Boom Blitzcrank,Spooky Gangplank,ROyal Shaco,Jack of Hearts TF,Waterloo Miss Fortune,Freljord Ashe,Sonoran Kog Maw,Crimson Akali, Unchained Alistar,Red Riding...
LoL account silver I,--> ALOT SKINS HERE <--
07/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Info: 30k IP 1070RP Silver 5 - 100pts All champs 20runepage Skins: Foxfire ahri,Nurse akali, Blackfrost Anivia, Red Baron Corki, Dark Valkyrie Diana,
WTS 1,5K EUW lol account with alot of runes / skins / heroes.
04/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello I'm selling LoL account with 1470 elo atm . It has like 15 skins (I will give you pictures if needed) , alot of runepages (generally good for anything) and somewhere around 40 heroes.If you are interested , contact me on skype : raducristian4 or YMS [email protected]. The account is available for a small price of 20 euros. Bump