Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[NA] Unranked Account W/ Silver Kayle, 60+ Champs, Alot of runes, and other skins

Discussion on [NA] Unranked Account W/ Silver Kayle, 60+ Champs, Alot of runes, and other skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 0
[NA] Unranked Account W/ Silver Kayle, 60+ Champs, Alot of runes, and other skins

Hi, I am selling this Amazing unranked Account which includes Silver kayle a few other legacy skins and in store skins, but also 62 champs and alot of runes an rune pages, ready for ranked play.
Price for this account is 50$ Paypal through Family and friends and a attached note with payment.
All account information should be able to be found in the pictures below.
Add me on skype: kevinlin47 if you are interested or want more information

IP/RP

Champions:

Skins:

Runes:

Account Sold

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
[Selling] SELLING Gold V account with alot champs runes and skins
08/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
18 rune pages AD/AP runes lots of champs lots of skins
[Selling] Silver 4 account ALOT of skins and champs
08/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys. Something like... 50-60 champs. And like 18-20 skins with Pulsefire Ezreal. add me at skype and i will show u the whole account. we talk for the price at skype. skype: laskko1
[Selling] ▶ ▶ #Unranked #NA #All Champs #151 Skins - CS Riven, Silver Kayle, UFO Corki etc ◀◀
05/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
unranked 725 wins 751 rp 17891 ip all champs owned 15 rune page - all kind of runes skins (151): Midnight Ahri
[Selling] [S] EUW LoL Account - 79 CHAMPS - ALOT SKINS+RUNES - 600 WINS
04/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey all! I know i am new, but i want to sell my LoL account. I am the real owner from this account, i have all the information of it. I have 4 rune pages and alot runes. Details: -alot runes (first link) -alot skins 25+ worth more then 70 euro - 4 rune pages - 79 champs
Selling account Gold all Champs alot of skins 9 pag runes
02/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi guys!im selling my lol accounts i wen to sc2 now!and i dont need this account anymore. Some information: -EuWest (but i never use the "switch on other country" so u can switch whenever u want) -Gold season 2 -Division 1 silver with 30 LP -898 normals -9 pag runes with all runes ap/ad/tank/armor/mr/.. every runes u need! -All champions miss just sejuani and tresh^^ -692 RP