Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 1,5K EUW lol account with alot of runes / skins / heroes.

Discussion on WTS 1,5K EUW lol account with alot of runes / skins / heroes. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS 1,5K EUW lol account with alot of runes / skins / heroes.

Hello

I'm selling LoL account with 1470 elo atm . It has like 15 skins (I will give you pictures if needed) , alot of runepages (generally good for anything) and somewhere around 40 heroes.If you are interested , contact me on skype : raducristian4 or YMS .

The account is available for a small price of 20 euros.

Bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SELL>>High elo account, 24 skins, alot of champions and runes and pages! GoGo!
04/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 23 Replies
Hey. Im offering you 1950 elo account (s2) with 24 skins, 10 runepages, alot of runes, 830 RP and 10 ip boosts Ask me any questions, whisper price mostly. http://imgur.com/eFR1F,RoEGI,DhfxI,UrqOq,qJIkH,uh 8iV Here are screens. English only here please\ edit: + commando jarvan skin +sejuani bought
WTS League of Legends Account 50+ Heroes 130 + Runes 10 + Skins
02/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
----------- Private Message me if interested ------------- Ok so the account has 50 + Heroes 10 + Skins 4 x Rune Pages 133 x Runes
SELL>>High elo account, 24 skins, alot of champions and runes and pages!
01/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey. Im offering you 1950 elo account (s2) with 24 skins, 10 runepages, alot of runes, 830 RP and 10 ip boosts :) Ask me any questions, whisper price mostly. imgur: the simple image sharer Here are screens. :) English only here please :handsdown:
WTS EU ACC 30 lvl 50% heroes + alot of Runes
08/16/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Want to sell EU Acc with 50% of hereos + 150 runes +3 skins and rly nice profile stats. You can offer me at skype isaac4o i accept only PP.Offer me at skype :)