Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Challenger 3v3 Slot NA

Discussion on Challenger 3v3 Slot NA within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Challenger 3v3 Slot NA

Selling a 3v3 Challenger team slot, price is reasonable,add my skype qiqibian1
Old 09/28/2013, 06:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Bump Bump Bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Challenger 5v5s slot
09/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hi guys, my friend needs money for a plane ticket so he asked me to sell his spot on our challenger 5v5s team. It's $300 but it comes with the games needed for end of season rewards. You can play them or I can do it for you. Let me know if you have any questions, my skype is ryoooz1 Have a nice day. :) Oh, I also have a diamond 5v5s slot open for $50 too.
[Buying] Diamond/Challenger slot
08/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
I'm searching for a diamond/challenger slot on the EUW server. I want to stay in the team and I want to get the rewards for that. I want the 30%/5 games to get the rewards! I would like to pay with paypal!
[Selling] EUW Challenger 3v3 Slot
08/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hi folks, we're currently selling around 5 Challenger slots 3v3, included with the slot one of our players will play 5 games on your account with the 3v3 team. Current slot price: 100€ but if you have a low budget we can negotiate. add me on skype if you are interested: booster.pro1 http://i41.tinypic.com/mhg1hv.jpg
[Selling] SLOT CHALLENGER (team 3v) Or COmplete Team Diam or Challenger ! (So 10 slots free)
06/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As it said on the title, me and my teammates want to sell our services on 3v3 Team ranked. SLots and Team are on EUW only. We can sell slots : 1 slot Challenger: (Wisp in private message) 2 slots Challenger: (Wisp in private message) 3 slots Challenger: (Wisp in private message)
[Buying] WTB Challenger 3v3/5v5 team slot!
06/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I want to buy a team slot in a guaranteed challenger team for the rest of the season - on EUW. Reply back here or pm me with some info and your price! Bump!