Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

3 Duo Q wins

Discussion on 3 Duo Q wins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
3 Duo Q wins

Hi i am currently 3 wins and 4 losses in my provisionals and there is always a lane that feeds so I lose. Anyone want to carry me out of provisionals msg me and we can negotiate a price. Only 3 games left. And Duo Q with a smurf if you can
Old 09/28/2013, 05:55   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sole164 View Post
Hi i am currently 3 wins and 4 losses in my provisionals and there is always a lane that feeds so I lose. Anyone want to carry me out of provisionals msg me and we can negotiate a price. Only 3 games left. And Duo Q with a smurf if you can
Hey what's your skype?

Currently, I got smurfs in D5, G3, G5 at the moment.
Old 09/28/2013, 06:08   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add elokings on skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Unranked LvL 30 EU-W Account [Low Normal Wins, No Skins] - Cheapest Offer Wins :)
08/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Let the offers begin. Can pay with PSC and (maybe) Paypal. :mofo:
[S] Wins!!
08/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hallo! Ich bin jetzt level 30 und habe bis jetzt 6 Rankeds gespielt aber leider nur 1 gewonnen! Ich würde gerne die restlichen 3 gewinnen, kann das jemand für mich machen? Also 3 Rankeds spielen und gewinnen. Zahle mit PSC :) Danke!!
[WTT] LoL account | 71 champs | 900 wins | for an account with over 1000 wins
02/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
EUW Skins: Skarner - Earthrune Tristana - Riot Girl Alistar - Unchained Champions: 71 http://i.imgur.com/4jixawu.jpg http://i.imgur.com/xek3koN.jpg
[B] LVL 30, 690 Wins, EUW
11/03/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Servus, ich verkaufe hier einen meiner League of Legends Accounts. Er ist LVL 30, es sind 1000 RP vorhanden sowie 6220 EP. Der Account hat 692 Wins und besitzt nur einen Skin. 2 Runenseiten. Hier die Bilder: http://img6.imagebanana.com/img/r5vhcfk6/LOL.jpg Ich möchte dafür Paypal oder PSC.
[S]ESL Wins [B] e*g
08/07/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 16 Replies
Salut, kommen wir direkt zur näheren Erklärung. Du musst einen ESL Account besitzen Grundkentnisse im Spiel - Haxball haben in der ESL im Spiel - Haxball eingetragen sein