Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SLOT CHALLENGER (team 3v) Or COmplete Team Diam or Challenger ! (So 10 slots free)

Discussion on SLOT CHALLENGER (team 3v) Or COmplete Team Diam or Challenger ! (So 10 slots free) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SLOT CHALLENGER (team 3v) Or COmplete Team Diam or Challenger ! (So 10 slots free)

As it said on the title, me and my teammates want to sell our services on 3v3 Team ranked.

SLots and Team are on EUW only.

We can sell slots :

1 slot Challenger: (Wisp in private message)
2 slots Challenger: (Wisp in private message)
3 slots Challenger: (Wisp in private message)

For the slot Diamond , ask me in PM.

Or teams :

1 Team Challenger 3v3 ranked : (Wisp in private message)

1 Team Diamond 3v3 ranked : 250 euros

(Obviously , you can be 10 friends for pay the team. So for exemple, for a DIamond Team , it's 25€/person if you're 10 )

(The team are on command, so you say to me "i want a team ranked Diam/Chall" and a cople of days , you have it.)

In the Challenger teams, we need to have 3 free slots for us , to keep the challenger during all the season. (In the case of buying Slots, if you want to buy a Challenger team, you need to play on it to keep the Challenger.)

If you buy a slots , we will take your account and play on it the 5 games (5 win) to have the Boarder at S4. (And the extra Bonus of Skins etc.. for the 4th season.)

More informations/contact :

(On skype i can sharescreen that im on a Challenger team 3v3)