Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Platinum Team on EUNE

Discussion on Platinum Team on EUNE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 130/1/1
Platinum Team on EUNE

Hi,

I'm looking to buy a Platinum Team on EUNE server.
PM me or post here if you have one for sale :P
Old 04/04/2013, 17:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 130/1/1
Bump, still looking

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Platinum 5vs5 team EUNE
03/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello everyone, I'm selling my Platinum IV 5vs5 team. My skype is @ chidcom.epvp I'm going first only with trusted members you can pay me with paypal and paysafecard you will offer me price on skype. cya
WTB PLATINUM ACCOUNT [EUW,EUNE]
03/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Yo, wanna buyy platinacc s3. The acc just should be platin, no other extras. Willing to pay good money with bank transfer! (safe) We can use MMfor sure :mofo::mofo::mofo:
[S]ell Platinum IV Team EUNE
02/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello. I sell my Platinum IV 5vs5 Team on EUNE. If you don't know what i mean, i will give you the team by making you the Captain of the team. I want around 5-10 euro, even 5 it's enough. my skype is : chidcom.epvp
WTB Custom Platinum Ranked Team (EUNE)
02/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. I am looking for someone who can get a new team to the Platinum V elo and give me the ownership for a price. Anyone? Offers? Edit : Need 5v5 not 3v3.
EUNE almost platinum with 5k+ RP - CHEAP
02/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, I would like to trade this LoL account. Only for one reason - its on EUNE and my friends are on EUW. I would like to change it for some good (in the same form) EUW account or selling for some offers by you. Lets write me on skype: honych1 I can show it over sharescreen, it's fresh smurf account with this elo.