Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Custom Platinum Ranked Team (EUNE)

Discussion on WTB Custom Platinum Ranked Team (EUNE) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Custom Platinum Ranked Team (EUNE)

Hello. I am looking for someone who can get a new team to the Platinum V elo and give me the ownership for a price. Anyone? Offers?

Edit : Need 5v5 not 3v3.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTB] Gold/Platinum Ranked team
02/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I am looking for a gold/platinum 5v5 ranked team paying from 5-30 Euros in E*gold or Psc (The price depends on the division) And scammers GTFO of here
[B] Gold/Platinum/Diamant Ranked Team
10/29/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, i want to have this Janna Skin but i dont have Gold Elo at the moment so i'm looking for a gold or higher team with at least 3 open slots. I can offer you my Origin Account with many games. I dont need this account anymore, cause i'm actually playing just LoL at the moment. You find a screenshot of the account below. I only give first when you are trusted or got more then 5 positive ratings or having at least a few hundred posts.
[WTB] NA Platinum or Diamond elo 3v3/5v5 Ranked Team
10/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Can pay with Lvl30 smurfs, PayPal, RP Cards or Riot Graves/Sona/Sivir/Jax. Do not PM me. Offer me here.
[WTB] Position in a Platinum/Diamond Ranked Team
10/04/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I would like to buy a position in a Platinum/Diamond ranked team. My offer is a 20 Euros PSC. We will use a middleman, or you go first.
Selling 1730 ranked 5s team (platinum)
09/26/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling ranked team 1730 ELO in ranked 5v5 (platinum) message me here here let me know your offer money only via paypal. here's a screenshot http://i.imgur.com/zm1XA.jpg