Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[S]ell Platinum IV Team EUNE

Discussion on [S]ell Platinum IV Team EUNE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[S]ell Platinum IV Team EUNE

Hello.
I sell my Platinum IV 5vs5 Team on EUNE.
If you don't know what i mean, i will give you the team by making you the Captain of the team.

I want around 5-10 euro, even 5 it's enough. my skype is : chidcom.epvp
Old 02/25/2013, 13:23   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 391/0/0
scammer he scamed me
Old 02/25/2013, 13:33   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Why did you go first to him ?
Old 02/26/2013, 13:29   #4

I didn't scammed him -_ -BUMP

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB Custom Platinum Ranked Team (EUNE)
02/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. I am looking for someone who can get a new team to the Platinum V elo and give me the ownership for a price. Anyone? Offers? Edit : Need 5v5 not 3v3.
EUNE almost platinum with 5k+ RP - CHEAP
02/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, I would like to trade this LoL account. Only for one reason - its on EUNE and my friends are on EUW. I would like to change it for some good (in the same form) EUW account or selling for some offers by you. Lets write me on skype: honych1 I can show it over sharescreen, it's fresh smurf account with this elo.
[WTS] PLATINUM S3, LEGENDARY SKINS, EUNE..
12/16/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello, I would like to sell account. The account is really nice and worth this price. 1777 Soloq in S3. 45 Champions (used this account as smurf, so there are only most important AD, AP and bruisers). 9 Rune pages and 30+ skins (including some really nice like Brolaf, Battlecast Cho, Lion Dace kog, K9 nasus etc). Account was never banned, but warned once, like half year ago (because of DC, was reported for leaving). Also I give original email (including messages about account since looong...
LF players for 3v3 gold atm aiming platinum -EUNE and EUW
10/14/2012 - League of Legends - 2 Replies
looking for ACTIVE players to reach platinum in 3v3 i am at gold together East and West - got 2 accs add me on skype: gogetasuperx or send me private msg or email: [email protected]
[B] Elo Boosting EUW/EUNE [Multiple 2k + Platinum Player/s]
04/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello E-pvp community! A Friend and me had the idea to sell some elo boosting service, since Many people are stuck in elo hell and cant get out, because of trolls or flamers . At higher elo people flame less and fail less, making you also play better and learn more about the game. Because we feel many people are good enough to play at a higher elo, me and my friend introduced an easy and fast elo pushing service. and i thought this is the right place to offer it. We both have multiple...