Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTT] High End Steam Acc for Plat or Diamond LOL Acc [EUW]

Discussion on [WTT] High End Steam Acc for Plat or Diamond LOL Acc [EUW] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTT] High End Steam Acc for Plat or Diamond LOL Acc [EUW]

Hello, im searching for a good League of Legends minimum Plat Div 3 Account.
Should have a minium of 60 to 70 Champs and some Runes

I have a very good steam account to offer, cause i already played every game and want others to play the games

Here are the Games

Highlights: All Achievemets in Team Fortress 2 and Counter Strike Global Offensive

Highlight Games
Call of Duty Black Ops 2
Counterstrike GO
Darksiders 1 & 2
Saints Row 3
All games of the Warhammer Series

VAC STATUS : GOOD

pn me if interested

btw sorry for the negative rating in my profile, i just got scammed an hour ago and the person gave me a negative rating

Tags
account, league of legends, steam, trade

Similar Threads Similar Threads
looking for plat/diamond acc
04/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hi there, I got banned last week, I was plat div 2 and I dont want to remake an account since I did tryhard so hard to win those games, so I'm looking for a LoL account in Plat league div 2 or more. I have Paypal. Sorry for my bad english up
selling 1 Plat acc and 1 diamond acc
03/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys the first acc an platinum acc my own 40 Champs and kitty cat katarina whit more elo now 1800 2 account is my girlfriends diamond ram 60 champs not so many skins elo 1789 add skype kigge166 and talk about prizes i have sold 3 acc before here and everything goes fine.
WTB: Plat/Diamond EU-NE/EU-W account!
01/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Don't care about skins or champs, just diamond/plat rated s2. PM me for contacts or add me to skype: miko.l a as <-- remove spaces.
S> Diamond/Plat Slots
10/24/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
ALL TEAMS ARE IN NA I've been deep within the realms of the black market in multiple video game communities and slightly in League of Legends with the use of power leveling and referral farming, however, it just occurred to me that I could be selling Gold/Platinum/Diamond rewards with the use of ranked teams. Now, I currently have multiple open slots on a ton of TT teams. Me and a few friends power elo'd for shits and giggles, and I think we could turn a profit. I currently have: ...
WTB PLAT OR DIAMOND 3V3 AND 5V5 TEAM
10/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
hey guys im looking to buy a spot on a 3v3 team 5v5 team either platinum or diamond whichever. i would need 5 games in the team to be rated. this is North America btw send me a pm or post here thanks