Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB] NA Platinum or Diamond elo 3v3/5v5 Ranked Team

Discussion on [WTB] NA Platinum or Diamond elo 3v3/5v5 Ranked Team within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTB] NA Platinum or Diamond elo 3v3/5v5 Ranked Team

Can pay with Lvl30 smurfs, PayPal, RP Cards or Riot Graves/Sona/Sivir/Jax.

Do not PM me. Offer me here.
Old 10/12/2012, 04:57   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 95

40$
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB Diamond Ranked Team on euw
10/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, As in the title, im looking for a diamond ranked team. I want the full control of the team -> the lead. If possible i pay with Paysafecard, otherwise with Paypal (what i dont have but i can trade here in epvp). We can trade with MM. Please PM me Greets,
[WTB] Position in a Platinum/Diamond Ranked Team
10/04/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I would like to buy a position in a Platinum/Diamond ranked team. My offer is a 20 Euros PSC. We will use a middleman, or you go first.
Selling 1730 ranked 5s team (platinum)
09/26/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling ranked team 1730 ELO in ranked 5v5 (platinum) message me here here let me know your offer money only via paypal. here's a screenshot http://i.imgur.com/zm1XA.jpg
Selling Platinum & Diamond Team Spots
09/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
#1. We are selling Platinum Teams and Gold teams in NA* only (5s and 3s). We have many teams-Diamond and Platinum. (Our price is $200 for Platinum 5v5/ $150 for Platinum 3v3) -If these price are too high, please offer us your price so we can put you on our list, though your spot is not guaranteed if your offer is too low. ~If you're interested please add me in the following: Skype: Hurgust Email: [email protected] *Add me if you have any questions about the team*
Selling Diamond in ranked team 5v5
09/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am selling diamond in ranked 5v5s for season 2. This will REQUIRE us to play on your account on a new made 5s team. I am not inviting you to a 5s team that already is diamond. We will be starting fresh and when we get 3-5 coustumers we will start the process. All players that will be playing are above 2200 elo. Price 100-150 USD depending on the amount of people we get. NA servers only please Skype is acaz16201 and old thread is...