Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

S> Diamond/Plat Slots

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool S> Diamond/Plat Slots

ALL TEAMS ARE IN NA

I've been deep within the realms of the black market in multiple video game communities and slightly in League of Legends with the use of power leveling and referral farming, however, it just occurred to me that I could be selling Gold/Platinum/Diamond rewards with the use of ranked teams.

Now, I currently have multiple open slots on a ton of TT teams. Me and a few friends power elo'd for ***** and giggles, and I think we could turn a profit.

I currently have:

6 Gold Teams
4 Platinum Teams
1 Diamond Team

(That I'm willing to part with) All of these teams have ONE person in them, allowing for the addition of multiple members. I'm not sure exactly on how much I'd be willing to sell either slots/ownership, so please post here so I can get some sort of idea. Since gold is pretty easily achievable, I would sell slots the cheapest and ownership for the cummulative price (I don't want anybody flipping my profit, I know it's business, but it's a easily monopolized business ;]) so post some attractive number values below on any of the teams.

I will ONLY trade in USD. If you have to exchange currencies, do it on your own.

« [B] 3v3 team, EUW acc [S] EUNE acc, PSC | BUYING EUW ACCOUNT »

Similar Threads
WTB PLAT OR DIAMOND 3V3 AND 5V5 TEAM
10/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
hey guys im looking to buy a spot on a 3v3 team 5v5 team either platinum or diamond whichever. i would need 5 games in the team to be rated. this is North America btw send me a pm or post here thanks
PLAT s1 :) Diamond s2:') ELO Boosting
09/25/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello my name is DiamondELO I been playing League of legend since it came out. I was plat season 1 and diamond right now season 2. I am here to help you guys who are stuck in "elo hell" or just wants to reach a dream ELO because you want the reward or show off to your friends. I know there are a lot of boosters here and its hard to compete but I am here to be honest and show you guys my skills and talents to helping you get a higher elo! My prices will vary because this is a new thing that I...
COME GET PLAT/DIAMOND 3v3 for cheap!! NA!!
09/16/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
NA Boosting YOU to 1850+! Plat/Diamond 3v3! skype: serge.gaidamaka Cheapest way to reach diamond rating! About us: We are three high skilled 3s players who have taken many teams over 1900+ on NA server. We get your account platinum or diamond rating - whichever you prefer! Why do you need to get diamond?
[WTB] NA 1 3v3 slot plat/diamond
09/16/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I'm looking for a 3v3 team in NA that is plat or diamond to sell me a slot and win 5 games on my account, or to create a team for 3v3. With a couple of your friends and i play the first 5 games and you gain either Plat or Diamond rating. You should consider that a 3v3 ELO is easier and faster to get. .
S > Plat/Diamond 3v3 Teams!
09/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
My team offers fast and cheap boosting to plat or diamond in 3v3 ranked! Skype: serge.gaidamaka I want a 3v3 plat 1650+ team! Already 1650+ Team = 75$ Fresh Team 0-1650+ = 50$