Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[B] 1450 ranked team elo boost 20$ or less

Discussion on [B] 1450 ranked team elo boost 20$ or less within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[B] 1450 ranked team elo boost 20$ or less

Well as title says, I'm looking to get my ranked team elo 3v3 or 5v5 (3v3 probably easier) boosted to 1450 preferably for20$ or less. Time is not an issue as long as it is done before the season ends. I will pay by my verified PayPal.

PM or post offers below. Thanks!
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[B] Elo boost + Plat. ranked team [S] PayPal / PSC
10/07/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello. My friend is selling his ranked team (1700 Elo - Plantium) and does elo boost. He has 2k + elo. Add skype : zokaocammog to talk details. He can boost up to 1.7k or so...
[Tausche] EUW LvL 30 1450 elo gegen EUW LvL 30 no ranked played
07/30/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Moin, Suche nen Account wo noch keine rankeds gespielt wurden. Biete dagegen einen acc mit 1450 elo. Account: Ranked: http://img7.imagebanana.com/img/o0gklsgg/Ranked.j pg
LF DUO QQ ranked elo BOOST
07/25/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, i looking for a guy can powerlevel my elo in duo qq ranked (i play with u) My elo is 840 and i want go at 1300. THE PAYMENT IS NOT A PROBLEM, tell me what is u price in pm. (payment with paypal verified account) But my rules are: Play all days, afternoon and evening, minimum 3-4 matches. Payment 50% before and 50% after.
LF DUO QQ ranked elo boost
06/26/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, i looking for a guy can boost my elo with DUO QQ ranked with me. Atm my elo is 890 and i need to go at 1400 elo. I want an high elo coach, can boost me and coach a little also. I offer 45 eur (paypal) and pay before starting, because i'm a trusted and don't see my 1 negative feedback, you can see that was done by a scammer on the forum which was then banned. I'm on Eu West server and i need a guy can play with me the afternoon and the evening, 3-4 matchs at day or more.
League of Legends Account Lvl30 NA Ranked elo 1450+, 85/95 Champs 40+ Skins.
04/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Level 30 NA account with a ranked solo q elo of 1450+ with a top rating of 1591, with no disciplinary action ever taken against it. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/407/elov.png / 85/95 Champions owned with the exceptions of Fiona, Galio, Hecarim, Karma, Leona, LuLu, Nautulius, Sejuani, Shyvanna, Viktor, Maokai. ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting The account has a gold border around the icon from being gold elo at the end of Season 1, with a special banner in the profile...