Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF DUO QQ ranked elo BOOST

Discussion on LF DUO QQ ranked elo BOOST within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF DUO QQ ranked elo BOOST

Hi,

i looking for a guy can powerlevel my elo in duo qq ranked (i play with u)
My elo is 840 and i want go at 1300.
THE PAYMENT IS NOT A PROBLEM, tell me what is u price in pm. (payment with paypal verified account)

But my rules are:

Play all days, afternoon and evening, minimum 3-4 matches.
Payment 50% before and 50% after.

If u are interested, remember i accept just if u are very free for play with me all days, if u don't play with me all days i'm rage.
I'm at work now and can't log skype.

Pm for offers, ty.

BUMP!

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LF DUO QQ ranked elo boost
06/26/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, i looking for a guy can boost my elo with DUO QQ ranked with me. Atm my elo is 890 and i need to go at 1400 elo. I want an high elo coach, can boost me and coach a little also. I offer 45 eur (paypal) and pay before starting, because i'm a trusted and don't see my 1 negative feedback, you can see that was done by a scammer on the forum which was then banned. I'm on Eu West server and i need a guy can play with me the afternoon and the evening, 3-4 matchs at day or more.
WTS Silver Ranked Account (with 800 ranked matches)
04/04/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I want to sell an account once again, Accounts infos : LVL 30 Normal wins : 530 Ranked wins : 394 (Silver ranked s1 with 218) Champions : 65
Suche schenllst möglich mw3 ranked boost oder server oder hack
11/29/2011 - Call of Duty - 6 Replies
hey ich suche dringend exp booster oder sollche server ich hab leider keine ips oder sonstiges :( support via icq bitte schnell PM danke euch lg :):bandit::D