Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading North America account for EU West account

Discussion on Trading North America account for EU West account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trading North America account for EU West account

Hello i want to trade my North america server account for Europe West because all my friends are there.I own 45 champions.I own 10 skins Unchained alistar,bloodmoon akali,UFO corki,vandal jax,judgmental kayle,myrmidon pantheon,Noxus poppy,Riot girl tristana and finally Urf the Manatee Warwick.I also have 11 ip boost wins left.
Old 10/09/2012, 07:29   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ur luuking for West, EUNE nop?
Old 10/10/2012, 00:21   #3

ya EU West or if you have EUNE with free transfer that also works

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Trading North America League of Legends Account
07/20/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Region: North America Level: 30 Normal Wins: 570~ Solo/Duo Queue Rating: 1650~ Champions: 55 Skin: 3 Runes: 4 Pages & Extra Riot Points: 300~
[B] LoL Account North America, 25€ RP [S] 25€ PSC
06/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
ja wie im Titel steht verkauf ich einen Nord Amerika Account mit 25€ Riot Points drauf, er ist LvL 1... Es können im laufe des Tages noch mehr RP drauf kommen MFG Arwent
North america account.
11/13/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling level 30 account + with 20 level account with it. Skins on lvl 30 account:Stinger Akali,Frosted Ezreal,Galactic Nasus,Leprechaun Veigar Runes:Greater Mark Of Alacrity x9 Greater Mark Of Desolation x9 Greater Mark Of Insight x9 Greater Seal Of Clarity x9 Greater Seal Of Resilience x9 Greater Glyph Of Potency x9
North America Account
10/19/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi! Im selling my League Of Legends account. North America region. Level 30. All champions except 6. 3 Full Rune Pages. Pure Attack Speed. Pure Ability Power.