Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 04:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of Legends Skin Tool - All Riot/PBE skins are FREE to use !

Discussion on League of Legends Skin Tool - All Riot/PBE skins are FREE to use ! within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

View Poll Results: How is this skin tool ?
Amazing 669 56.36%
Very cool 152 12.81%
Good 181 15.25%
Not really good 44 3.71%
Bad 141 11.88%
Voters: 1187. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06/17/2016, 08:04   #511

elite*gold: 0
ok, well your crappy tool doesnt work anymore or it crashes your game. and i already un-encrypted the .dds files i wanted sooo peace out homes!
Old 06/17/2016, 09:46   #512

Could you add new ward skins?thanks
Old 06/17/2016, 14:28   #513

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingLoyal View Post
I made some tests today, if you want you can add it in your main post @ first page.
For those people whose game won't start, here's what occurs the problem and how to fix it.
When you click the "Launch" button, another client popups (login one).
The Launch one sometimes doesn't fully close (the process) so you have to pretty much terminate it with Task Manager (be careful not to terminate the second login client cuz you'll have to re-open League).
You try to use the Skin Preview tool > it injects (lets call it like that) on the first (Launch) client and your game pretty much won't start.

Solutions:
1) Close the Launch client before opening the tool.
2) Make sure you don't click "Launch" as fast as possible because that will make it cache as a process.
3)MAKE SURE YOUR LoL CLIENT IS COMPLETELY CLOSED > Delete everything inside the your RADS downloads folder (Default Path is, C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\downloads) AND

Delete everything inside your RADS solutions folder ( Default Path is, C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions)

Open LoL > let it patch > open Skin Preview > lock the desired skin > enjoy.
Hi, acutually i have the same problem : if i select a skin in the tool, the game doesn't start after pick&bans, then i have to close skinpreview and then relogin into League of Legends if i want to see my game starting. But your "solution" looks weird for me, i mean i checked many times in the task manager and there is no "fake client" : there is 3 things related to LoL : League of Legends TM Client (if i close it, the login windows goes too), Riot Kernel Patcher (i tried many times to close it before opening the tool but the game doesn't start after champ select anyway) and finally League of Legends patcher (if i close it i get a Maestro error in my client so i can't even join champ select, the LoL windows closes instantly). I think many people have the same problem as me and this solution isn't fixing anything. If someone has a fix to this problem i would be very gratefull cause this tool looks amazing, except that it's not working for me.

Thanks for your help. (Sorry for my bad english, it's not my native language)

PS : I wanted to add that i managed to make it work once, i chose a skin, the game didn't load so i closed Lol's window and relogged without closing the tool. This game actually started and i had the skin active, but it worked only one time and it's doing it anymore, seems like it was just luck. I've tried to repair, change region/language and force the update of the client without any results.
Old 06/18/2016, 05:02   #514

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by murk125 View Post
ok, well your crappy tool doesnt work anymore or it crashes your game. and i already un-encrypted the .dds files i wanted sooo peace out homes!
cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by People003 View Post
Could you add new ward skins?thanks
which wards ? gimme the screenshot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hekyoum View Post
Hi, acutually i have the same problem : if i select a skin in the tool, the game doesn't start after pick&bans, then i have to close skinpreview and then relogin into League of Legends if i want to see my game starting. But your "solution" looks weird for me, i mean i checked many times in the task manager and there is no "fake client" : there is 3 things related to LoL : League of Legends TM Client (if i close it, the login windows goes too), Riot Kernel Patcher (i tried many times to close it before opening the tool but the game doesn't start after champ select anyway) and finally League of Legends patcher (if i close it i get a Maestro error in my client so i can't even join champ select, the LoL windows closes instantly). I think many people have the same problem as me and this solution isn't fixing anything. If someone has a fix to this problem i would be very gratefull cause this tool looks amazing, except that it's not working for me.

Thanks for your help. (Sorry for my bad english, it's not my native language)

PS : I wanted to add that i managed to make it work once, i chose a skin, the game didn't load so i closed Lol's window and relogged without closing the tool. This game actually started and i had the skin active, but it worked only one time and it's doing it anymore, seems like it was just luck. I've tried to repair, change region/language and force the update of the client without any results.
in facts never do i get those errors and some of people got this // but they didnt remember their doing and let us know :-s
it's hard to help us get the error sothat we could fix it completely
Old 06/18/2016, 09:57   #515

For example dark star ward or the set or penguin ward skins or the mecha zero skin
Old 06/18/2016, 13:30   #516

Quote:
For example dark star ward or the set or penguin ward skins or the mecha zero skin
okay, i saw all ward arent working now
fixing and work soon
Old 06/18/2016, 14:34   #517

thanks tool is working
Old 06/18/2016, 16:23   #518

Quote:
Originally Posted by fpsgaming View Post
in facts never do i get those errors and some of people got this // but they didnt remember their doing and let us know :-s
it's hard to help us get the error sothat we could fix it completely
Ye of course I imagine that it's hard to fix issues that you never had, but I ran some tests this morning and here's what I got :
I reinstalled proprely the game twice, and the tool too, but it's still not working : game doesn't start after champ select. Also I noticed that even without choosing a skin, just launching the "Mod skin LOL" software was enough to make games never start after champ select. I really want to make this tool working for me cause it looks really nice, so I wonder if you could tell me what are the game files that the tool changes when it launches or just their location in Lol's folder, because maybe replacing those game files by someone's whose tool is working would fix the problem and allows my games to start after champ select even when your software is launched.

Thanks for your help.
Old 06/19/2016, 09:32   #519

Quote:
Originally Posted by fpsgaming View Post
okay, i saw all ward arent working now
fixing and work soon
Wow u so fast thanks much
Old 06/19/2016, 11:39   #520

elite*gold: 9
Can you repair the chosen master yi?
His Laser sword is invisible
Old 06/19/2016, 17:08   #521

Quote:
Wow u so fast thanks much
enjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autox View Post
Can you repair the chosen master yi?
His Laser sword is invisible
i'm not sure but shall try

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehdifracso View Post
thanks tool is working
thanks
Old 06/21/2016, 22:33   #522

Get Shockblade Zed ever fixed or completed? Skin doesnt include all particles.. :/
Old 06/22/2016, 03:46   #523

Quote:
Originally Posted by venhyor View Post
Get Shockblade Zed ever fixed or completed? Skin doesnt include all particles.. :/
some of special particles couldnt be completed due to its difficulty
Old 06/22/2016, 21:54   #524

Can you make Rumble's legendary skin Q show please? also Gladiator Draven's Q , can you make it look like the original one? Glow? pleaseeeeee so much
Old 06/25/2016, 04:51   #525

Quote:
Originally Posted by BajBaj View Post
Can you make Rumble's legendary skin Q show please? also Gladiator Draven's Q , can you make it look like the original one? Glow? pleaseeeeee so much
i've tried so many times for that Q but failed
@@
Closed Thread

Tags
free lol skins, hack lol, league of legends, lol skin, skin tool