Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 14:53

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

League of Legends Skin Tool - All Riot/PBE skins are FREE to use !

View Poll Results: How is this skin tool ?
Amazing 592 57.48%
Very cool 135 13.11%
Good 154 14.95%
Not really good 31 3.01%
Bad 118 11.46%
Voters: 1030. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Old   #361
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
dont work eune i click aplpy but i cant see the skin or the loading screen that i added



BabisGamer is offline  
Old   #362
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 102
Received Thanks: 7
Bug with EUW, riot skins are fine, but if you chose a custom skin, lol bug and crash while playing, then it say that you have to re install the game.


chyrla is offline  
Old   #363
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 2
Ehm, what happens if i take my own skin, but then another riot skin from the tool?
xOralPince is offline  
Old   #364
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 284
Received Thanks: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabisGamer View Post
dont work eune i click aplpy but i cant see the skin or the loading screen that i added
it works in EUNE/EUW

Quote:
Originally Posted by chyrla View Post
Bug with EUW, riot skins are fine, but if you chose a custom skin, lol bug and crash while playing, then it say that you have to re install the game.
some of custom skin may fail when there's any new updates from lol

could you please let me know which u used

Quote:
Originally Posted by xOralPince View Post
Ehm, what happens if i take my own skin, but then another riot skin from the tool?
i dont get you, any easier way to explain ?


fpsgaming is offline  
Old   #365
 
elite*gold: 184
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 343
Received Thanks: 98
Tried it out with a custom skin and a custom HUD getting a crash right away on EUW
Amae is offline  
Old   #366
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 284
Received Thanks: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amae View Post
Tried it out with a custom skin and a custom HUD getting a crash right away on EUW
which combination did u use
help us to find it out !
fpsgaming is offline  
Old   #367
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 1
When i use this tool jinx basic skin and zyra skills become blue
People003 is offline  
Old   #368
 
elite*gold: 184
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 343
Received Thanks: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by fpsgaming View Post
which combination did u use
help us to find it out !
I tried the Snow Bard Custom skin and the Acarde HUD.
Amae is offline  
Old   #369
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 284
Received Thanks: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by People003 View Post
When i use this tool jinx basic skin and zyra skills become blue
you can use one skin at once !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amae View Post
I tried the Snow Bard Custom skin and the Acarde HUD.
ok let me check @@
fpsgaming is offline  
Old   #370
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 2
what happens when I select my own skin , so this look just at my opponent , but then I want to play one skin from your tool.
Anything happens then?
The tool said: Choose the Classic Skin :O
Sorry for my bad English
xOralPince is offline  
Old   #371
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by fpsgaming View Post

the Riot's support team confirmed my skin tool is safe
so dont worry with my listed websites
Can you send me a screenshot of the answer?

It would really help.
tiggar47 is offline  
Old   #372
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by fpsgaming View Post
you can use one skin at once !



ok let me check @@
What i was trying to say was that when i start a game,for example with brand and choose a skin for brand,all works flawlessly except for jinx basic skin and zyra spells animations becoming blue (those 2 champions played by other players).I think it's a problem in the tool and not from my pc.Anyway i don't mean to be rude i just want to let you know some bugs.Thanks for your hard work and happy to use your tool

EDIT: i just noticed that shadow fire kindred is missing
People003 is offline  
Old   #373
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 251
Received Thanks: 50
*bump*

add change map please dude! xD
Malcus is offline  
Old   #374
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 284
Received Thanks: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amae View Post
I tried the Snow Bard Custom skin and the Acarde HUD.
i re-checked, it works properly, please keep ur client original

Quote:
Originally Posted by xOralPince View Post
what happens when I select my own skin , so this look just at my opponent , but then I want to play one skin from your tool.
Anything happens then?
The tool said: Choose the Classic Skin :O
Sorry for my bad English
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggar47 View Post
Can you send me a screenshot of the answer?

It would really help.
u have to choose the default skin card to see it changed


Quote:
Originally Posted by People003 View Post
What i was trying to say was that when i start a game,for example with brand and choose a skin for brand,all works flawlessly except for jinx basic skin and zyra spells animations becoming blue (those 2 champions played by other players).I think it's a problem in the tool and not from my pc.Anyway i don't mean to be rude i just want to let you know some bugs.Thanks for your hard work and happy to use your tool

EDIT: i just noticed that shadow fire kindred is missing

it's not the problem, just because of ur previous changes from client
for the best performance you should reinstall the pure client before using mine

NEW update 4/19/2016 : ALL NEW PBE skins added


You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
fpsgaming is offline  
Old   #375
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 1
shadow fire kindred skin is missing


People003 is offline  
Reply

Tags
free lol skins, hack lol, league of legends, lol skin, skin tool



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.