Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 21:38

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

League of Legends Skin Tool - All Riot/PBE skins are FREE to use !

View Poll Results: How is this skin tool ?
Amazing 561 57.42%
Very cool 129 13.20%
Good 150 15.35%
Not really good 28 2.87%
Bad 109 11.16%
Voters: 977. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Old   #481
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 279
Received Thanks: 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingLoyal View Post
I'm not using any skin modifications except for your tool but it's pretty buggy.
90% of the chances my game won't start because of it and LoL is pretty damn buggy when I right click in-game.

EDIT:
Fixed the right click bug, I had 350-400 FPS and it seems like that was making my character teleport, had to cap my FPS @ 144 or 120 to solve it. The only thing left is the start game thing
i think it's due to ur pc, it's not our concern

Quote:
Originally Posted by gballer99 View Post
I get: could not init direct 3d when trying to preview the skins? You know how to fix this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingLoyal View Post
Just make sure you have DirectX (latest ver) installed and framework 3.5+
that's right
3d preview needs DIrectX to work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspy02 View Post
wat server for garena ph?
you can use this link for garena : bit.ly/modtrangphuc
thanks



fpsgaming is offline  
Old   #482
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
Some persons I know them got banned from Riot saying that it's a 3rd party program ,


LorenZoOo is offline  
Old   #483
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 279
Received Thanks: 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by LorenZoOo View Post
Some persons I know them got banned from Riot saying that it's a 3rd party program ,
except for ours
just for art
fpsgaming is offline  
Old   #484
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by LorenZoOo View Post
Some persons I know them got banned from Riot saying that it's a 3rd party program ,
Those people you know probably got banned not for using this skin tool but scripts, trust nobody over the internet \_(ツ)_/

@, when are you going to fix the game not starting bug? I had a day where the tool was working all the time but when I restart my PC it won't work again :[


KingLoyal is offline  
Old   #485
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 279
Received Thanks: 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingLoyal View Post
Those people you know probably got banned not for using this skin tool but scripts, trust nobody over the internet \_(ツ)_/

@, when are you going to fix the game not starting bug? I had a day where the tool was working all the time but when I restart my PC it won't work again :[
try creating a brand new windows user and using mine
hope it works
fpsgaming is offline  
Old   #486
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by fpsgaming View Post
try creating a brand new windows user and using mine
hope it works
I made some tests today, if you want you can add it in your main post @ first page.
For those people whose game won't start, here's what occurs the problem and how to fix it.
When you click the "Launch" button, another client popups (login one).
The Launch one sometimes doesn't fully close (the process) so you have to pretty much terminate it with Task Manager (be careful not to terminate the second login client cuz you'll have to re-open League).
You try to use the Skin Preview tool > it injects (lets call it like that) on the first (Launch) client and your game pretty much won't start.

Solutions:
1) Close the Launch client before opening the tool.
2) Make sure you don't click "Launch" as fast as possible because that will make it cache as a process.
3)MAKE SURE YOUR LoL CLIENT IS COMPLETELY CLOSED > Delete everything inside the your RADS downloads folder (Default Path is, C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\downloads) AND

Delete everything inside your RADS solutions folder ( Default Path is, C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions)

Open LoL > let it patch > open Skin Preview > lock the desired skin > enjoy.
KingLoyal is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #487
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 279
Received Thanks: 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingLoyal View Post
I made some tests today, if you want you can add it in your main post @ first page.
For those people whose game won't start, here's what occurs the problem and how to fix it.
When you click the "Launch" button, another client popups (login one).
The Launch one sometimes doesn't fully close (the process) so you have to pretty much terminate it with Task Manager (be careful not to terminate the second login client cuz you'll have to re-open League).
You try to use the Skin Preview tool > it injects (lets call it like that) on the first (Launch) client and your game pretty much won't start.

Solutions:
1) Close the Launch client before opening the tool.
2) Make sure you don't click "Launch" as fast as possible because that will make it cache as a process.
3)MAKE SURE YOUR LoL CLIENT IS COMPLETELY CLOSED > Delete everything inside the your RADS downloads folder (Default Path is, C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\downloads) AND

Delete everything inside your RADS solutions folder ( Default Path is, C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions)

Open LoL > let it patch > open Skin Preview > lock the desired skin > enjoy.
sound good
fpsgaming is offline  
Old   #488
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 0
how can i make it so the custom skin is attached to a different skin other than the default skin?

doesnt work, the game doesnt load...
murk125 is offline  
Old   #489
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 0
i love the Turkish Language supported fuc.
SSGN1 is offline  
Old   #490
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 0
PLEASE FIX THIS THING!!!!!!
murk125 is offline  
Old   #491
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by murk125 View Post
how can i make it so the custom skin is attached to a different skin other than the default skin?

doesnt work, the game doesnt load...
I wrote a fix 2 posts above you but you are way too fu*king lazy to check it out, aren't you!?
KingLoyal is offline  
Old   #492
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 0
no your fix is idiotic and pretty obvious that I already tried that + some additional steps. It works in custom games but not norm/ranked. Can I just please have the .dds files for one of the skins?
murk125 is offline  
Old   #493
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by murk125 View Post
no your fix is idiotic and pretty obvious that I already tried that + some additional steps. It works in custom games but not norm/ranked. Can I just please have the .dds files for one of the skins?
Oh I see, with that attitude you're pretty much getting nowhere.
I've tested it on every mode custom/ranked/normal and even on hexakill (current mode) and it works flawlessly.
If you're always gonna wait for someone else to fix your problems well.. suits yourself I guess, you'll suck at life \_(ツ)_/
KingLoyal is offline  
Old   #494
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 0
I could careless tbh it was just a nice way to organize my texture's, I can make my own skins for any skins in the game and attach it to any other skin in the game lol. And my major is graphic design. ****** aint got NO worries over here, Kingbitch.
murk125 is offline  
Old   #495
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 279
Received Thanks: 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSGN1 View Post
i love the Turkish Language supported fuc.
please help us with your translation, we should update soon !


fpsgaming is offline  
Reply

Tags
free lol skins, hack lol, league of legends, lol skin, skin tool



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.