Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 18:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of Legends Skin Tool - All Riot/PBE skins are FREE to use !

Discussion on League of Legends Skin Tool - All Riot/PBE skins are FREE to use ! within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

View Poll Results: How is this skin tool ?
Amazing 669 56.36%
Very cool 152 12.81%
Good 181 15.25%
Not really good 44 3.71%
Bad 141 11.88%
Voters: 1187. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06/09/2016, 06:37   #481

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingLoyal View Post
I'm not using any skin modifications except for your tool but it's pretty buggy.
90% of the chances my game won't start because of it and LoL is pretty damn buggy when I right click in-game.

EDIT:
Fixed the right click bug, I had 350-400 FPS and it seems like that was making my character teleport, had to cap my FPS @ 144 or 120 to solve it. The only thing left is the start game thing
i think it's due to ur pc, it's not our concern

Quote:
Originally Posted by gballer99 View Post
I get: could not init direct 3d when trying to preview the skins? You know how to fix this?
Quote:
Just make sure you have DirectX (latest ver) installed and framework 3.5+
that's right
3d preview needs DIrectX to work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspy02 View Post
wat server for garena ph?
you can use this link for garena : bit.ly/modtrangphuc
thanks
Old 06/09/2016, 16:22   #482

elite*gold: 0
Some persons I know them got banned from Riot saying that it's a 3rd party program ,
Old 06/10/2016, 07:45   #483

Quote:
Originally Posted by LorenZoOo View Post
Some persons I know them got banned from Riot saying that it's a 3rd party program ,
except for ours
just for art
Old 06/10/2016, 10:51   #484

Quote:
Originally Posted by LorenZoOo View Post
Those people you know probably got banned not for using this skin tool but scripts, trust nobody over the internet ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@, when are you going to fix the game not starting bug? I had a day where the tool was working all the time but when I restart my PC it won't work again :[
Old 06/10/2016, 15:52   #485

Quote:
Those people you know probably got banned not for using this skin tool but scripts, trust nobody over the internet ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@, when are you going to fix the game not starting bug? I had a day where the tool was working all the time but when I restart my PC it won't work again :[
try creating a brand new windows user and using mine
hope it works
Old 06/10/2016, 21:36   #486

Quote:
Originally Posted by fpsgaming View Post
try creating a brand new windows user and using mine
hope it works
I made some tests today, if you want you can add it in your main post @ first page.
For those people whose game won't start, here's what occurs the problem and how to fix it.
When you click the "Launch" button, another client popups (login one).
The Launch one sometimes doesn't fully close (the process) so you have to pretty much terminate it with Task Manager (be careful not to terminate the second login client cuz you'll have to re-open League).
You try to use the Skin Preview tool > it injects (lets call it like that) on the first (Launch) client and your game pretty much won't start.

Solutions:
1) Close the Launch client before opening the tool.
2) Make sure you don't click "Launch" as fast as possible because that will make it cache as a process.
3)MAKE SURE YOUR LoL CLIENT IS COMPLETELY CLOSED > Delete everything inside the your RADS downloads folder (Default Path is, C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\downloads) AND

Delete everything inside your RADS solutions folder ( Default Path is, C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions)

Open LoL > let it patch > open Skin Preview > lock the desired skin > enjoy.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/11/2016, 07:47   #487

Quote:
I made some tests today, if you want you can add it in your main post @ first page.
For those people whose game won't start, here's what occurs the problem and how to fix it.
When you click the "Launch" button, another client popups (login one).
The Launch one sometimes doesn't fully close (the process) so you have to pretty much terminate it with Task Manager (be careful not to terminate the second login client cuz you'll have to re-open League).
You try to use the Skin Preview tool > it injects (lets call it like that) on the first (Launch) client and your game pretty much won't start.

Solutions:
1) Close the Launch client before opening the tool.
2) Make sure you don't click "Launch" as fast as possible because that will make it cache as a process.
3)MAKE SURE YOUR LoL CLIENT IS COMPLETELY CLOSED > Delete everything inside the your RADS downloads folder (Default Path is, C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\downloads) AND

Delete everything inside your RADS solutions folder ( Default Path is, C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions)

Open LoL > let it patch > open Skin Preview > lock the desired skin > enjoy.
sound good
Old 06/11/2016, 10:11   #488

how can i make it so the custom skin is attached to a different skin other than the default skin?

doesnt work, the game doesnt load...
Old 06/11/2016, 14:47   #489

i love the Turkish Language supported fuc.
Old 06/11/2016, 15:07   #490

PLEASE FIX THIS THING!!!!!!
Old 06/11/2016, 19:48   #491

Quote:
Originally Posted by murk125 View Post
how can i make it so the custom skin is attached to a different skin other than the default skin?

doesnt work, the game doesnt load...
I wrote a fix 2 posts above you but you are way too fu*king lazy to check it out, aren't you!?
Old 06/11/2016, 20:55   #492

no your fix is idiotic and pretty obvious that I already tried that + some additional steps. It works in custom games but not norm/ranked. Can I just please have the .dds files for one of the skins?
Old 06/11/2016, 21:51   #493

Quote:
Originally Posted by murk125 View Post
no your fix is idiotic and pretty obvious that I already tried that + some additional steps. It works in custom games but not norm/ranked. Can I just please have the .dds files for one of the skins?
Oh I see, with that attitude you're pretty much getting nowhere.
I've tested it on every mode custom/ranked/normal and even on hexakill (current mode) and it works flawlessly.
If you're always gonna wait for someone else to fix your problems well.. suits yourself I guess, you'll suck at life ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old 06/12/2016, 04:42   #494

I could careless tbh it was just a nice way to organize my texture's, I can make my own skins for any skins in the game and attach it to any other skin in the game lol. And my major is graphic design. ****** aint got NO worries over here, Kingbitch.
Old 06/12/2016, 05:28   #495

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSGN1 View Post
i love the Turkish Language supported fuc.
please help us with your translation, we should update soon !
Closed Thread

Tags
free lol skins, hack lol, league of legends, lol skin, skin tool