Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 18:35

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

League of Legends Skin Tool - All Riot/PBE skins are FREE to use !

View Poll Results: How is this skin tool ?
Amazing 616 57.36%
Very cool 139 12.94%
Good 161 14.99%
Not really good 35 3.26%
Bad 123 11.45%
Voters: 1074. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Old   #466
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 284
Received Thanks: 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdinis09 View Post
So this just changes the skin of the champion to yourself?
of course ( just like a selfie shot )



fpsgaming is offline  
Old   #467
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Is it compatible with the 6.11 terms?
Tried it on smurf and it worked like a beast !!!


hdinis09 is offline  
Old   #468
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 108
Received Thanks: 4
Help , the skin stopped working after 1 patch. i don't see riot skins and i can't apply custom skins. they keep saying " applying skin " help please.

Edit : I made it working by reinstalling league!
BajBaj is offline  
Old   #469


 
elite*gold: 45
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,579
Received Thanks: 2,468
+1


`Zuppie Boosting´ is offline  
Old   #470
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 2
@fpsgaming, the tool you created I'd say is pretty neat.
However, there are a few things you should fix in order to make this tool absolutely perfect.
1) Sometimes when you pick a skin and lock on with the desired character > the game doesn't start (load screen) while the others are already loading. For some reason your skin tool prevents the game from starting and in order to fix it you have to terminate the tool and restart LoL so you can enter your game.
2) After using the tool, first time it went all good but afterwards when I tried to use a custom skin, every time I press right click to change the destination of my champion, it would lag/teleport from one point to another, it's really annoying and it happens 100% of the time when you're at base and sometimes when you go outside the nexus, you still teleport.

Overall I'd give it a 9/10, keep it up!
KingLoyal is offline  
Old   #471
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 108
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingLoyal View Post
@fpsgaming, the tool you created I'd say is pretty neat.
However, there are a few things you should fix in order to make this tool absolutely perfect.
1) Sometimes when you pick a skin and lock on with the desired character > the game doesn't start (load screen) while the others are already loading. For some reason your skin tool prevents the game from starting and in order to fix it you have to terminate the tool and restart LoL so you can enter your game.
2) After using the tool, first time it went all good but afterwards when I tried to use a custom skin, every time I press right click to change the destination of my champion, it would lag/teleport from one point to another, it's really annoying and it happens 100% of the time when you're at base and sometimes when you go outside the nexus, you still teleport.

Overall I'd give it a 9/10, keep it up!
The first one that!! please fix it.
BajBaj is offline  
Old   #472
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 284
Received Thanks: 160
yes, i found some lil bugs in new ver 6.11
but dont worry, it's under control and fixing it

p/s: with blue or crashes, just re-install the fresh client ( without any modifications )
fpsgaming is offline  
Old   #473
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 0
this tool breaks your game
SSGN1 is offline  
Old   #474
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by fpsgaming View Post
yes, i found some lil bugs in new ver 6.11
but dont worry, it's under control and fixing it

p/s: with blue or crashes, just re-install the fresh client ( without any modifications )
El macho mundo q is broken. Also he is holding nothing.
Lammbeaux is offline  
Old   #475
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by fpsgaming View Post
yes, i found some lil bugs in new ver 6.11
but dont worry, it's under control and fixing it

p/s: with blue or crashes, just re-install the fresh client ( without any modifications )
Ive already done fresh install just today, it's still buggy.
Also that bug occurred for me at 6.10, not 6.11 :P
Trying to give additional information for better solutions in the future.
KingLoyal is offline  
Old   #476
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 284
Received Thanks: 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingLoyal View Post
Ive already done fresh install just today, it's still buggy.
Also that bug occurred for me at 6.10, not 6.11 :P
Trying to give additional information for better solutions in the future.
dont use any skin changer with permanent file modification !
our skin tool is just working in the best performance with original client

and dont forget to follow update notice
fpsgaming is offline  
Old   #477
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by fpsgaming View Post
dont use any skin changer with permanent file modification !
our skin tool is just working in the best performance with original client

and dont forget to follow update notice
I'm not using any skin modifications except for your tool but it's pretty buggy.
90% of the chances my game won't start because of it and LoL is pretty **** buggy when I right click in-game.

EDIT:
Fixed the right click bug, I had 350-400 FPS and it seems like that was making my character teleport, had to cap my FPS @ 144 or 120 to solve it. The only thing left is the start game thing
KingLoyal is offline  
Old   #478
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by fpsgaming View Post
dont use any skin changer with permanent file modification !
our skin tool is just working in the best performance with original client

and dont forget to follow update notice
I get: could not init direct 3d when trying to preview the skins? You know how to fix this?
gballer99 is offline  
Old   #479
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by gballer99 View Post
I get: could not init direct 3d when trying to preview the skins? You know how to fix this?
Just make sure you have DirectX (latest ver) installed and framework 3.5+
KingLoyal is offline  
Old   #480
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
wat server for garena ph?


jaspy02 is offline  
Reply

Tags
free lol skins, hack lol, league of legends, lol skin, skin tool



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 18:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.