Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 11:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT] SummonerFactory - Level 30 bot / IP farm (free to level 10)

Old   #151

elite*gold: 0
I want to start the bot, the bot doesnt actually starts? I checked process lists, as soon as I click run the process starts, 1 second later it closes by itself. Any fix?

Old   #152

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamzaReferrals View Post
I want to start the bot, the bot doesnt actually starts? I checked process lists, as soon as I click run the process starts, 1 second later it closes by itself. Any fix?
Make sure you have .net framework 4.5 or higher.

After the update today I'm having trouble connecting with the bot and I have updated the skin. says it is unable to connect to the account and the account is in good standing and I logged it in myself. Nothing has changed as in the passwords and such. It was running the program fine until the update happened today.

Im still having issues with this running correctly on my windows 8 pc. Just now I cant get it to connect at all now on my windows 7 laptop.

Old   #153

Trying to download it from official webpage shows me next:

The site ahead contains harmful programs

Attackers on might attempt to trick you into installing programs that harm your browsing experience (for example, by changing your homepage or showing extra ads on sites you visit).
Automatically report details of possible security incidents to Google. Privacy policy
Old   #154

Quote:
Originally Posted by santi1993 View Post
Trying to download it from official webpage shows me next:

The site ahead contains harmful programs

Attackers on might attempt to trick you into installing programs that harm your browsing experience (for example, by changing your homepage or showing extra ads on sites you visit).
Automatically report details of possible security incidents to Google. Privacy policy
I have it and it runs fine on windows 7 I have had the same happened but dled it anyway and it been running great for about a week now. Just waiting for it to be updated with the new updated client.

Old   #155

elite*gold: 58
The Black Market: 209/1/0
Still having problems, would be nice if someone could make a tutorial or something.
Old   #156

The English tutorial at the site doesn't load !!
Old   #157

Tutorial from the website ^

Quick guide
Follow this quick guide if you are an experienced user and want to setup the bot as fast as possible. If you are not an experienced user, please continue with the tutorial below.

Create a summonerfactory.net account
Download the client and the custom skin
Install the custom skin with the skin installer Wooxy
Start the bot and let it play
Tutorial
In this tutorial you can learn how to download and setup the bot. If you follow all the steps you will have the bot running in no time.

How the bot works
SummonerFactory is a level bot for League of Legends. It is based on pixel detection and emulates keyboard and mouse to play the game.

All accounts and settings are stored on this website. No need to set up multiple clients individually. Every bot that you run is called a session. Each session will pick one account from your accountlist and plays games with it. The server tells your bot(s) which games to create or join.

Matchmaking
The server matches bots that are currently online together to play games. You can either only have your own bots matched together (private) or together with the bots of other users (botexchange). All games are played on Summoners Rift with only SummonerFactory bots in one team and Riot bots in the enemy team.

Level 1-14
Custom game
Level 1-30
Coop game beginner
Accounts below level 15 usually play custom games for more experience, but any bot can play coop games if there are not enough other bots below level 15 to play a custom game. This is because custom games above level 15 only give limited amount of experience.

Own Pvpnet client
The bot uses its own Pvpnet client for faster and reliable communication. It creates new summoners, uses masteries, creates games and invites other bots, joins games, handles leaver buster warnings and low priority queue and provides a reconnect mechanism for reliable botting.

Ingame
A custom skin is required for the bot to work. It adjusts game graphics and HUD so the bot can orientate better in the game. Bots choose random lanes for early game, and gather together to push down mid-lane after reaching level 6. After destroying the mid inhibitor, top and bot lane are pushed down together as a team to get as many superminions as possible for the final push to end the game.

Create an account
First of all create a summonerfactory.net account here. You need to be registered to use this bot. After creating an account you will receive an email with an activation link. Click the link in the email to activate your account. Then you can log in to your account.

Free version
Subscription
Additional sessions
You can use the bot for free with the following limitations:

Accounts only level up to level 10 - great to level up referrals
Maximum of 10 sessions (you need multiple computers/virtual machines to run multiple bots)
Maximum of 10 accounts on the accountlist
You can purchase a subscription here to get the following features.

Level accounts up to level 30 - perfect for leveling smurf accounts
IP farming until a specified amount of IP is reached
Maximum of 10 sessions
Unlimited accounts on your accountlist
You can run 10 bots at a time. If you wish to run more bots at a time, feel free to purchase additional sessions here.

Accountlist
All the accounts that you wish to level up are stored in your accountlist. Any bot client you run will pick accounts from this list. After logging in you can find your accountlist by clicking on accountlist.

Add accounts
Go to add accounts to add lol accounts to your accountlist so your bot(s) can level them up. You can either add a single account or multiple accounts at once.

Single account

To add a single account, you need to specify the accountname and the password.

Multiple accounts

To add multiple accounts, you need to paste your accounts in the textfield. One account per line is allowed in the format accountnameassword. For example we can add 3 accounts like this:

accountname1assword1
accountname2assword2
accountname3assword3
The following settings apply to all added accounts if you add multiple accounts.
Note

You can specify a note for the added accounts.

Region

Only the displayed regions are supported at the moment.

Maximum level

Specify the level where the bot stops leveling (choose 31 to level forever). Do not choose level 31 if you want to reach a specific amount of IP after reaching level 30. Set the maximum level to 30 and then set the desired IP.

Maximum IP

Specify the amount of IP where the bot stops leveling. This only applies if the maximum level is already reached. For example you can set maximum level to 30 and maximum IP to 50.000 and your bot will stop leveling when the account reached level 30 and has 50.000 IP.

Priority

Affects the order in which accounts are being picked by the bots to level up. A higher priority is (obviously) higher.

Xpboost level

Set at what level the bot purchases an XP boost (only if 400 RP are available). Set this to 0 if you do not wish to purchase a boost.

Botexchange

Setting this to true matches your bots together with the bots of other users who set botexchange to true as well. Setting this to false only matches your own bots together. Make sure you have enough bots running if you set this to false.

Play & sleep

Every human player needs a break from playing against bots all day. To keep your bots as realistic as possible, you can have accounts sleep for a specific amount of hours after playing a specific amount of hours.

Pick order
Accounts are picked by your bot(s) in the following order.

Priority (descending)
Level (descending)
IP (descending)
Date when added (older first)
You can specify more detailed how accounts are picked in your account settings.

Download & install
The bot changes your game config and settings. Please create a backup of your game folder before using this bot.
Custom skin
The bot requires a custom skin to function. A custom skin can change the appearance of characters and objects in the game, but is only visible for yourself. Custom skins are used by many players and considered safe to use.

To install the custom skin, do the following steps.

Download the skin installer Wooxy and install it on your computer
Download the custom skin file
Open Wooxy
Click install skins
Click custom skins on the bottom right
Click Add skin
Drag & drop the custom skin file into the window or choose Add a package
Click the INSTALL-button
The skin is now installed. Keep in mind that you have to re-install the skin after each lol patch. After a new patch, do the following steps.

Open Wooxy
Click install skins
Select the skin sfmod and click the INSTALL-button
Client
Download the bot client here and move it to an empty folder. You are now ready to start the bot. Right click on the bot and select Start as admin.

Actually got it to work now by using a windows 7 version and not a tiny version.
Old   #158

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tertle View Post
Tutorial from the website ^

Quick guide
Follow this quick guide if you are an experienced user and want to setup the bot as fast as possible. If you are not an experienced user, please continue with the tutorial below.

Create a summonerfactory.net account
Download the client and the custom skin
Install the custom skin with the skin installer Wooxy
Start the bot and let it play
Tutorial
In this tutorial you can learn how to download and setup the bot. If you follow all the steps you will have the bot running in no time.

How the bot works
SummonerFactory is a level bot for League of Legends. It is based on pixel detection and emulates keyboard and mouse to play the game.

All accounts and settings are stored on this website. No need to set up multiple clients individually. Every bot that you run is called a session. Each session will pick one account from your accountlist and plays games with it. The server tells your bot(s) which games to create or join.

Matchmaking
The server matches bots that are currently online together to play games. You can either only have your own bots matched together (private) or together with the bots of other users (botexchange). All games are played on Summoners Rift with only SummonerFactory bots in one team and Riot bots in the enemy team.

Level 1-14
Custom game
Level 1-30
Coop game beginner
Accounts below level 15 usually play custom games for more experience, but any bot can play coop games if there are not enough other bots below level 15 to play a custom game. This is because custom games above level 15 only give limited amount of experience.

Own Pvpnet client
The bot uses its own Pvpnet client for faster and reliable communication. It creates new summoners, uses masteries, creates games and invites other bots, joins games, handles leaver buster warnings and low priority queue and provides a reconnect mechanism for reliable botting.

Ingame
A custom skin is required for the bot to work. It adjusts game graphics and HUD so the bot can orientate better in the game. Bots choose random lanes for early game, and gather together to push down mid-lane after reaching level 6. After destroying the mid inhibitor, top and bot lane are pushed down together as a team to get as many superminions as possible for the final push to end the game.

Create an account
First of all create a summonerfactory.net account here. You need to be registered to use this bot. After creating an account you will receive an email with an activation link. Click the link in the email to activate your account. Then you can log in to your account.

Free version
Subscription
Additional sessions
You can use the bot for free with the following limitations:

Accounts only level up to level 10 - great to level up referrals
Maximum of 10 sessions (you need multiple computers/virtual machines to run multiple bots)
Maximum of 10 accounts on the accountlist
You can purchase a subscription here to get the following features.

Level accounts up to level 30 - perfect for leveling smurf accounts
IP farming until a specified amount of IP is reached
Maximum of 10 sessions
Unlimited accounts on your accountlist
You can run 10 bots at a time. If you wish to run more bots at a time, feel free to purchase additional sessions here.

Accountlist
All the accounts that you wish to level up are stored in your accountlist. Any bot client you run will pick accounts from this list. After logging in you can find your accountlist by clicking on accountlist.

Add accounts
Go to add accounts to add lol accounts to your accountlist so your bot(s) can level them up. You can either add a single account or multiple accounts at once.

Single account

To add a single account, you need to specify the accountname and the password.

Multiple accounts

To add multiple accounts, you need to paste your accounts in the textfield. One account per line is allowed in the format accountnameassword. For example we can add 3 accounts like this:

accountname1assword1
accountname2assword2
accountname3assword3
The following settings apply to all added accounts if you add multiple accounts.
Note

You can specify a note for the added accounts.

Region

Only the displayed regions are supported at the moment.

Maximum level

Specify the level where the bot stops leveling (choose 31 to level forever). Do not choose level 31 if you want to reach a specific amount of IP after reaching level 30. Set the maximum level to 30 and then set the desired IP.

Maximum IP

Specify the amount of IP where the bot stops leveling. This only applies if the maximum level is already reached. For example you can set maximum level to 30 and maximum IP to 50.000 and your bot will stop leveling when the account reached level 30 and has 50.000 IP.

Priority

Affects the order in which accounts are being picked by the bots to level up. A higher priority is (obviously) higher.

Xpboost level

Set at what level the bot purchases an XP boost (only if 400 RP are available). Set this to 0 if you do not wish to purchase a boost.

Botexchange

Setting this to true matches your bots together with the bots of other users who set botexchange to true as well. Setting this to false only matches your own bots together. Make sure you have enough bots running if you set this to false.

Play & sleep

Every human player needs a break from playing against bots all day. To keep your bots as realistic as possible, you can have accounts sleep for a specific amount of hours after playing a specific amount of hours.

Pick order
Accounts are picked by your bot(s) in the following order.

Priority (descending)
Level (descending)
IP (descending)
Date when added (older first)
You can specify more detailed how accounts are picked in your account settings.

Download & install
The bot changes your game config and settings. Please create a backup of your game folder before using this bot.
Custom skin
The bot requires a custom skin to function. A custom skin can change the appearance of characters and objects in the game, but is only visible for yourself. Custom skins are used by many players and considered safe to use.

To install the custom skin, do the following steps.

Download the skin installer Wooxy and install it on your computer
Download the custom skin file
Open Wooxy
Click install skins
Click Add skin
Drag & drop the custom skin file into the window or choose Add a package
Click the INSTALL-button
The skin is now installed. Keep in mind that you have to re-install the skin after each lol patch. After a new patch, do the following steps.

Open Wooxy
Click install skins
Select the skin sfmod and click the INSTALL-button
Client
Download the bot client here and move it to an empty folder. You are now ready to start the bot. Right click on the bot and select Start as admin.

Actually got it to work now by using a windows 7 version and not a tiny version.
How did you get it to do that? I have it on my windows 7 laptop works just fine but on my windows 8 it makes the window small and the bot wont run once the game starts. I tryed the compatibility option on it but it still does it.
Old   #159

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jend View Post
How did you get it to do that? I have it on my windows 7 laptop works just fine but on my windows 8 it makes the window small and the bot wont run once the game starts. I tryed the compatibility option on it but it still does it.
No idea about windows 8. I'm running windows 7 through a VM on windows 8 and it's working fine.
Old   #160

elite*gold: 2
Any 1 can answer me on my question - how long can i reach 30 lvl on new account 1 weeks 10 days 14 day ??
Old   #161

elite*gold: 1
Hab mir den Bot nun auch mal runtergeladen um Paar Refs zu machen..

Bei mir startet der Bot loggt sich ein ist im Spiel , aber bewegt sich nich , weiß einer vll warum ? Was ich falsch mache ?

Mfg
Old   #162

Quote:
Originally Posted by G4ist3sKr4nk View Post
Hab mir den Bot nun auch mal runtergeladen um Paar Refs zu machen..

Bei mir startet der Bot loggt sich ein ist im Spiel , aber bewegt sich nich , weiß einer vll warum ? Was ich falsch mache ?

Mfg
Hatte auch das Problem. Hatte die custom-skin nicht richtig installiert.
Old   #163

from 20 games..just 3 won .. and 7 i was just afk because bot has stuck on shop and always restart client....
Old   #164

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex.O View Post
from 20 games..just 3 won .. and 7 i was just afk because bot has stuck on shop and always restart client....
Mine did a lot better but it worked without being afk when all bots are going they win the games often more then lose.
Old   #165

Getting an error for some reason.

Tags
bot, league, level, smurf, unranked