Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 11:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT] SummonerFactory - Level 30 bot / IP farm (free to level 10)

Old   #166

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiroks View Post
Hatte auch das Problem. Hatte die custom-skin nicht richtig installiert.
Wie nich richtig Installiert ?
Man kann ja da eig nichts falsch machen oder ?

mfg

Old   #167

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by G4ist3sKr4nk View Post
Wie nich richtig Installiert ?
Man kann ja da eig nichts falsch machen oder ?

mfg
Habe das Programm nicht als Administrator ausgeführt, somit hat es nicht funktioniert.

Old   #168

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Habe das Programm nicht als Administrator ausgeführt, somit hat es nicht funktioniert.
Wie welches Programm ? Das Wooxy ?
oder Den Bot selber ?

weil den Bot hab ich immer als Admin ausgeführt.
Old   #169

DO NOT download and launch this file. It will change your Network Settings and it will add a custom DNS Address/Proxy Adress. Took me 5+ hours to detect and delete this Trojan..

Thanks
1 User
Old   #170

elite*gold: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by hea4sh0t View Post
DO NOT download and launch this file. It will change your Network Settings and it will add a custom DNS Address/Proxy Adress. Took me 5+ hours to detect and delete this Trojan..
Can you specify what DNS settings are added or what kind of network settings are changed?

How did you detect and delete this "Trojan"?

Please give additional information to your statement.

Since some people are having issues that some people dont have and the setups are quite different and those issues causes leaver buster warnings and low priority queue issues, please now use the test mode to test if the bot is properly working and if your setup is correct.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

This test mode allows your bot to enter a custom game alone with one single bot in the opposing team to test if everything works properly before joining other games and get leaver busted etc. You can easily leave those custom games by pressing END to exit the bot and dont need to worry about starting the bot.
Old   #171

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsbghost View Post
Can you specify what DNS settings are added or what kind of network settings are changed?

I've been doing some research after this comment and it did add DNS servers to my PC;

The 2 last ones aren't on my main PC, only on this other PC. I don't know what added those DNS servers and where those servers are but I'm looking into it.
Old   #172

I am getting this error message. Some hours ago everything worked fine.

Old   #173

elite*gold: 70
Quote:
I am getting this error message. Some hours ago everything worked fine.

Try deleting the config folder in the league of legends folder before starting the bot.
Old   #174

Quote:
Try deleting the config folder in the league of legends folder before starting the bot.
deleted the folder, started the bot again and it worked. Then I noticed I startet a test game and closed the programm. Restarted it and now getting the same error as before. This time there is no CONFIG folder in the LoL folder.
Old   #175

elite*gold: 58
The Black Market: 209/1/0
Quote:

Since some people are having issues that some people dont have and the setups are quite different and those issues causes leaver buster warnings and low priority queue issues, please now use the test mode to test if the bot is properly working and if your setup is correct.

This test mode allows your bot to enter a custom game alone with one single bot in the opposing team to test if everything works properly before joining other games and get leaver busted etc. You can easily leave those custom games by pressing END to exit the bot and dont need to worry about starting the bot.
Game didn't end when I left the test run, I had to wait like 5-10 minutes before starting a new one.
Old   #176

Bot is now working for me perfectly. Good job developers, I think I will get myself the bot if:

is there a tutorial for setting up vms? I am not experienced with vms so it should explain a lot

I have seen a video where it looked like I have to make 5 virutal PCs with 5 different LoL clients. Is that really necessary because that take a lot of storage.
Old   #177

I dont recommend you botexchange, because a lot of other guys cant install it correctly.
So the most exchanged bots are just idling in the base and you only get losses.

GUYS REALLY IS IT SO HARD TO INSTALL A SKIN AND THEN LAUNCH A TOOL?

If you use only your accounts it works fine and the bot wins...

@Developer, It would be nice if you enable a check for the skin, so if the skin isnt installed or the bot is idling that the bot closes and restart but get stuck because the bot would lock that instance until the skin is installed properly.
So you could avoid all those useless idling bots in your exchange system.
Old   #178

I'm running 5 VMs on a 4th gen i7 quad. For weeks the bot has been losing half of the games. On the website it says "wins most games". I'm wondering if anyone else experiences the same? Also i'd like to run more VMs. Has anyone tried how many VMs their cpu can handle before bots begin to lose games?
Old   #179

it can be that i overrread that information but do i need to set a costume resolution on my vm? it keeps spaming the error GameWindow:WindowNotCorrecltyPlaced
Old   #180

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lengro View Post
I dont recommend you botexchange, because a lot of other guys cant install it correctly.
So the most exchanged bots are just idling in the base and you only get losses.

GUYS REALLY IS IT SO HARD TO INSTALL A SKIN AND THEN LAUNCH A TOOL?

If you use only your accounts it works fine and the bot wins...

@Developer, It would be nice if you enable a check for the skin, so if the skin isnt installed or the bot is idling that the bot closes and restart but get stuck because the bot would lock that instance until the skin is installed properly.
So you could avoid all those useless idling bots in your exchange system.
I have the Wooxy skin installed, and if the tool is jsut 'Summonerfactory.exe', I'm launching it. It's just idling I dunno why.

Tags
bot, league, level, smurf, unranked