Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 14:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT] SummonerFactory - Level 30 bot / IP farm (free to level 10)

Old   #901

elite*gold: 0
i believe that the issue exists only on na server. accs on na server were banned for me by the dozens. testing atm on euw.

Old   #902

May I ask what language did you use to write this and which libraries did you use ?

Old   #903

in log its spam camera locked camera not locked and when i lock the camera its enter in the shop and do nothing and in the log chat alot of error in red
Old   #904

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grindelwald1 View Post
i believe that the issue exists only on na server. accs on na server were banned for me by the dozens. testing atm on euw.
200+ of my banned accs on EUW say otherwise

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowbit View Post
May I ask what language did you use to write this and which libraries did you use ?

Considering the console messages this bot was most likely done in C# or VB with the pvpconnect library.
Ofc. i m just making a guess here based on what I think to recognize from my own bot-progging exp, I could be dead wrong, so take it with a grain of salt and wait for an official answer.

Old   #905

Ok so at first I had no account available. Now after adding them it's working. However the skin isn't getting installed, version 8 (it is according to Wooxy but when I go ingame it's clearly not). And I get a bug when I update Wooxy so I cant update WOoxy. It says acces to path wooxy installer.exe denied. What can I do?
Old   #906

is this working for other people? i get stuck when my character tries to buy stuff
Old   #907

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrixotrichus View Post
200+ of my banned accs on EUW say otherwise

Considering the console messages this bot was most likely done in C# or VB with the pvpconnect library.
Ofc. i m just making a guess here based on what I think to recognize from my own bot-progging exp, I could be dead wrong, so take it with a grain of salt and wait for an official answer.
Oh nice, I thought it was using c++ and opencv ^^ xd.
Old   #908

elite*gold: 2
Hello again summonerfactory community. My subscription end and now im confusion, why? Hmm , much acc have benned but last weeks my good friends dont have any 1 ban , and he use this bot 8h play 6h sleep. Atm acc have 14-21 lvl maybe new skin working propertly or Riot dont ban atm this acc. I try last month at this bot on my one machines. If i got again ban at acc i send new info.
Old   #909

i confirm that the accs i have put 3 days ago on euw server running 24/7 have YET to be banned.
idk about na

seems the new skin fixed something or maybe riot stopped banning accs

after 4 days 20 accs on euw at 24/7 still no ban
Old   #910

Quote:
i confirm that the accs i have put 3 days ago on euw server running 24/7 have YET to be banned.
idk about na

seems the new skin fixed something or maybe riot stopped banning accs

after 4 days 20 accs on euw at 24/7 still no ban
Sorry but that doesn t mean anything. I´ve been botting/bot-programming in league for almost 3 years now.
Riot is the same as Blizzard & Co.
They have extended periods were they simply tag accounts just to ban them all at once sometimes almost half a year later.

This is the norm simply to not allow fast feedback for corrective measures for us bot-programmers.
Old   #911

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrixotrichus View Post
Sorry but that doesn t mean anything. I´ve been botting/bot-programming in league for almost 3 years now.
Riot is the same as Blizzard & Co.
They have extended periods were they simply tag accounts just to ban them all at once sometimes almost half a year later.

This is the norm simply to not allow fast feedback for corrective measures for us bot-programmers.
Yes i agree it but if bot-program have somethink wrong in codding then ban for any game where yuo use bot-program have much more % .
Old   #912

email not found.....its my email...HELP????
Old   #913

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbum View Post
Yes i agree it but if bot-program have somethink wrong in codding then ban for any game where yuo use bot-program have much more % .
do you get accs banned?
Old   #914

Quote:
do you get accs banned?
No - still bot working good and no ban any acc yet.

2 post up i wanna only say - if program have some wrong at codding - but now i think all is ok on new wooxy skin , hmm maybe somethink head admin add on it and dont have too much some error or somethink else like version v7
Old   #915

can i bot with more then 1 acc per vm or is it 1vm per account?

Tags
bot, league, level, smurf, unranked