Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Welcher Bot ist der beste? [Review]

Discussion on Welcher Bot ist der beste? [Review] within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 26
The Black Market: 805/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,392
Welcher Bot ist der beste? [Review]

English Version

Bot Rewiev

Da mein Englisch leider nicht das beste ist, habe ich den Text auf Deutsch verfasst. Falls jemand die Zeit und Lust hat den Text auf Englisch zu übersetzen werde ich sehr dankbar.

Ihr wisst nicht welchen Bot ihr kaufen bzw benutzen sollt?
Ich bin gerade dabei alle Bots zu testen die auf dem Markt sind und möchte euch die Vor- und Nachteile der jeweiligen Bots zeigen. Ich versuche den Bot objektiv zu bewerten, allerdings können einige Teile wie der Support nur subjektiv bewertet werden.
Als Testcomputer (TC) habe ich einen I7 - 6Kern mit 64gb Ram und 2gb VRam GPU verwendet.

Was sind die Kreterien ?
- Kosten
- Stabilität
- Schnelligkeit
- Menge an Accounts
- "Menschlichkeit" (erkennt man den Bot schnell als Bot?)
- Händling
- Mods (5v5, 3v3, vs Bots, vs Player)
- Support

DV-Bot

Der DV-Bot ist ein Clientlessbot der über eine Webseite gesteuert wird und das Händling sehr vereinfacht, allerdings fehlt hier eine Funktion um den Bot zu stoppen oder zu starten. Als eigentlichen Bot hat man eine CMD-Datei und man kann somit auf Programme wie VM-Ware verzichten. Laut Aussage des Verkäufers kann man mit einem AMD 8350 ca 45 Bots laufen lassen.
Kosten: Laut Thread 30 Euro, allerdings werden 40 Dollar verlangt. Bei mir persönlich wollte er erst 40 Dollar, dann 60 Dollar und zum Schluss wollte er mir den gar nicht verkaufen.
Support : Ich persönlich habe den Support als nicht kompetent empfunden aufgrund der Tatsache der Preise und das er mir den dann gar nicht verkaufen wollte. Dies kann allerdings auch etwas persönliches sein. Allerdings habe ich aus vertrauten Quellen mitbekommen, dass der Verkäufer teilweise die Lizenz bzw sperrt und die vorhanden Lol Accounts gescammed hat. Wie weit dies war ist kann ich nicht beurteilen, allerdings bleibt bei mir somit ein bitterer Beigeschmack immer mit der Angst,dass aufeinmal alle meine Accounts die gerade leveln weg sind.
Stabilität: Dadurch, dass es keine Start oder Stop Funktion gibt, bekommen die Bots sehr schnell einen Tempbann.
Schnelligkeit/Menschlichkeit: Laut Aussage brauchen die Accounts 15 Tage von 1-30. Dies liegt hauptsächlich daran, dass der Bot nur verliert und somit sehr schnell als Bot erkannt wird.Vorteil hierbei ist, dass er nur gegen Bots und nicht gegen Menschen spielt, somit sind Erkennungen nur Seitens Riot wahrscheinlich.

Der DV-Bot ist ein guter Clientless Bot,bei dem sehr viele Bots laufen können, der allerdings noch einige Schwierigkeiten hat. Allerdings ist mir das Risiko zu groß, dass alle Accounts aufeinmal weg sind. Vielleicht äußert sich der Verkäufer auch nochmal zu diesem Thema.

Update: Die Betreiber haben sich bei mir gemeldet und die Sache mit den scammed Accounts konnte geklärt werden(ein Teammember wurde aus dem Team gekickt). Außerdem waren sie sehr hilfsbereit . Aus diesem Grund kann ich euch den DV-Bot empfehlen, wenn ihr einen stabilien ClientlessBot sucht.

NHC Bot

Diesen Bot werde ich als nächstes testen.

Lol-Bandit

Diesen Bot möchte ich noch testen. Ich warte allerdings noch auf Rückmeldung vom Verkäufer

Summonerfactory

Diesen Bot möchte ich noch testen. Ich warte allerdings noch auf Rückmeldung vom Verkäufer

SS-Bot

VoliBot

Ihr kennt noch einen Bot ? Schreibt mir eine PN oder Skype
Thanks
5 Users
Old 04/18/2015, 15:17   #2

elite*gold: 35
You should probably include ban rates, so far most of those bots have high ban rate such as DV-Bot and I wouldn't touch his bot with a 6 foot pole.
Old 04/18/2015, 15:18   #3

Thought about that but for banns you cant say that has 30% bannrate another has only 10% bannrate
Old 04/18/2015, 15:19   #4

elite*gold: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spuds-Gaming View Post
Thought about that but for banns you cant say that has 30% bannrate another has only 10% bannrate
I just base this on accounts I've bought from other suppliers, and some common sense -- they are ban hammering harder on injection bots now and days and his uses some injection.

EDIT: Infact he owes me some accounts still now that I think about it -- they were banned within a week of purchase. XD
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/18/2015, 15:32   #5

elite*gold: 62
The Black Market: 503/4/3
Received Thanks: 1,085
I don't think we can say "banrate" in % for a bot, they are banwaves and accounts are wipe out yes or no. We can't say 50% or 100% or 10% because all users will say different values.

But they can't deny if there was a ban or not ban if there is an example of a person that got accounts banned with email of riot for an account that only used that bot and no other tools (BOL,etc).

Got accounts already banned duo infraction of use of 3rd Party Tools receiving email from Riot? This is the main question yes or no. Since accounts can be banned for other reasons like refs etc.

So I think if you just focus in the "human-like" feature this would be more interesting to know.
Old 04/18/2015, 16:03   #6

elite*gold: 223
It would be cool if you would include an english version of this thread too.

Besides that, please only review bots where you've actually used them
Old 04/18/2015, 16:11   #7

elite*gold: 0
Interesting thread indeed.

Spud, as far as my knowledge goes, you have never properly tested this bot. I would be honoured for you to get in contact with me and I can let you test DV Bot properly as I do feel some of you review is not correct (For starters, we use F3 to start/stop the bot.) But yes

Add me on skype/PM here mate.
Old 04/18/2015, 19:55   #8

elite*gold: 37
The Black Market: 329/0/1
Just a fast translation for those who do not understand german.

You do not know which Bot you should buy or use?
At the moment I am testing all Bots which are available on the market and look for their advantages/disadvantages.
I will rate the Bots objectively. We will just rate the "Support" subjectively.
As Computer Iam using a i7 6core (12 Threads) with 64gb ram and 2gb vRam Gpu.

What are the criterias?

- Costs
- Stability
- Velocity (1-30)
- Amount of Accounts (simlutaneous)
- "humanity" (is it fast detectable as Bot?)
- manageable
- Mods (5v5, 3v3, vs Bots, vs Player)
- Support

DV-Bot

The DV-Bot is a clientless Bot which you can use through a Website (supported by them). This feature simplify everything.
But it has no function to stop/start. Its a simple CMD-File what means you do not need
VM-Ware. The Seller guarantee with a AMD 8350 you can work with about 45 Bots.

Costs: Inside the Thread they write about 30€, but finally they want 40 Dollar. On my part at first he wanted 40 Dollar, then 60
and finally he denied me buying the Bot.

Support: For me the Support was not really qualified due to the fact of the prices and the refusal to buy the bot.
Also I heard from confidental Sources the salesperson suspend lics and steals Accounts inside the Accountlists.
But I can not confirm the trueness but this is a matter I am a bit afraid of.

Stability: Due to there is no Start/Stop Function the Bots get fast tempbans.

Velocity/Humanity: The Seller mention it takes 15 days from 1-30. This is because the Bot is just losing.
This kind of bots are fast detectable. The advantage is that the Bot is just playing against bots not humans.
Because of that its less probabilty to get detect.

The DV-bot ist a good clientless Bot, you can start many Bots. But it still has some dificulties.
However the risk is to high for me that I will lose all my Accounts. Maybe the Seller will say something about this.

Update: The salesman notified my about the problems with the scammed Accounts (A Team-member was kicked). They also were really helpful. Because of this I can recommend DV-Bot if you look for a stable clientless Bot.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/19/2015, 20:56   #9

I like this, im debateing currently what bot to purchase aswell, I heard good and bad things about DV Bot, hence with the price and the different views of it, i'm still waiting on a few other people to actually give feedback on it prior to purchasing it, I would suggest actual bots to maybe have a trial for people not wishing to spend money on a bot not working as the user wishes it to work.
Old 04/19/2015, 22:06   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel12345 View Post
I like this, im debateing currently what bot to purchase aswell, I heard good and bad things about DV Bot, hence with the price and the different views of it, i'm still waiting on a few other people to actually give feedback on it prior to purchasing it, I would suggest actual bots to maybe have a trial for people not wishing to spend money on a bot not working as the user wishes it to work.
Let spud-gaming test it yesterday, waiting for him to update his review.
Old 04/20/2015, 08:42   #11
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 70
You should test Legend Bot Pretty good for EUW server accounts!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/20/2015, 11:12   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elevate Gaming View Post
Let spud-gaming test it yesterday, waiting for him to update his review.
Will update today evening
Old 04/20/2015, 20:15   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spuds-Gaming View Post
Will update today evening
Please write a review in english as well if you can
Old 04/22/2015, 19:14   #14

elite*gold: 37
The Black Market: 329/0/1
Updated english Version.

Check

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySmurfs View Post
You should test Legend Bot Pretty good for EUW server accounts!
This Legenbot Site looks a bit strange and dubious.
Are they providing Test-License?
Old 04/25/2015, 08:27   #15
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 70
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiizZ View Post
Updated english Version.

Check

This Legenbot Site looks a bit strange and dubious.
Are they providing Test-License?
No they don't, its just 30€ for 1 month, and 10€ for BoL Vip 1 month.
But I can guarantee they are legit, I have tried them. You can talk to the owner on skype, he very cool.
The bot levels up insanely fast because it plays aram games and wins some of them.
Thanks
1 User