Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Welcher Bot ist der beste? [Review]

Old   #16

elite*gold: 41
The Black Market: 452/4/6
Received Thanks: 1,038
So why not use Volibot + BOL? if Volibot it's free The magic to win ARAM games with BOL it's just to get the right script.

You can even go with L# if you get the right script and pay 0 for all.

Again the only question it's if you trust that using injection will not make your account get ban.

Old   #17

elite*gold: 0
Any reviews about the rest

Old   #18

elite*gold: 25
The Black Market: 788/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,386
ATm i test 2 bots - it takes sometime couse 1-30 is not in 2-3 days
Old   #19

elite*gold: 0
Been more then a month any updates? Or have you lost intrest?

Old   #20

elite*gold: 65
Sehr gute Idee finde ich von dir Somit haben menschen wie ich die wenig ahnung mit sowas haben direkt eine meinung von einen Gebildeten Bot-Nutzer Sehr großen dank
Old   #21

elite*gold: 42
Coole Idee

(Kleiner Tipp noch damit das Topic etwas schöner aussieht: "Was sind die Kreterien" schreibt man "was sind die Kriterien", und "Händling" gibts es auch nicht, entweder Handling aus dem Englischen oder Handhabung :P )
Old   #22

elite*gold: 223
Yeah, he created this post 2 months ago. Normal accounts take ~18 days to create with most of all the software available. Yet he only posted one review which was made to look the product look bad.

Nevertheless, would be great if you actually updated this spuds. Because DVBot is closed so nothing of this topic actually fits
Old   #23

elite*gold: 25
The Black Market: 788/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,386
Atm little bit inative its sommer and i moved my home. I have not the time atm for write rewies - i allready tested some bots thats has no rewiev now
Old   #24

elite*gold: 120
Hello.

I have test LOTS of bot for LOL.

I used Legendbot for over 1 year and stop to used it recently because all my accounts were banned ... Yes BoL is not so safe and Injection seems to be detect ...
But it was the best bot I used. Games are running really good and game is minimised so it takes less ressources .

I buy a licence NHC Bot 4 months ago and I've got lots of problem with it. With the help of nhcoohrh it never works in my VM. Windows handle was not find and player doesn't move ... But BTW, nhcoohrh is friendly and has tryed to help me a lot.

I use Lol-Bandit 1 year ago, not really good, lots of bugs (maybe correct now), so I use legend bot .

I use Volibot too before Legendbot but seriously, Legendbot was so good because it plays with windows minized in tray ... Less ressources needed.

Now since today, I use summonerfactory. For me actually the best bot. Why ? It uses image compare, make pause to be more human. Can't be detected by riot. The only case they can detect you is the fact that you run like 50 accounts on the same IP ...

I never use DV-Bot.

And if you want to use a bot for Heroes of the storm, I have coded mine and works fine . Already play something like over 100k games (yes 100.000 !!!). And 0 account ban (already 1 huge ban wave and no account were banned )
Old   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casyopeshop View Post
Hello.

I have test LOTS of bot for LOL.

I used Legendbot for over 1 year and stop to used it recently because all my accounts were banned ... Yes BoL is not so safe and Injection seems to be detect ...
But it was the best bot I used. Games are running really good and game is minimised so it takes less ressources .

I buy a licence NHC Bot 4 months ago and I've got lots of problem with it. With the help of nhcoohrh it never works in my VM. Windows handle was not find and player doesn't move ... But BTW, nhcoohrh is friendly and has tryed to help me a lot.

I use Lol-Bandit 1 year ago, not really good, lots of bugs (maybe correct now), so I use legend bot .

I use Volibot too before Legendbot but seriously, Legendbot was so good because it plays with windows minized in tray ... Less ressources needed.

Now since today, I use summonerfactory. For me actually the best bot. Why ? It uses image compare, make pause to be more human. Can't be detected by riot. The only case they can detect you is the fact that you run like 50 accounts on the same IP ...

I never use DV-Bot but I contact coder yesterday and he stops the devs ...

And if you want to use a bot for Heroes of the storm, I have coded mine and works fine . Already play something like over 100k games (yes 100.000 !!!). And 0 account ban (already 1 huge ban wave and no account were banned )
You didn't contact me yesterday, so please remove that from your post
Old   #26

DV bot is not developp by elevategaming ?

It seems.

And I contact him yesterday .

Quote:
[00:46:46] Xmaz57: just to know if you still sell your bot
[00:46:50] [Elevate Gaming] Jamie - LoL Accounts Skype Support: ahh...
[00:46:54] [Elevate Gaming] Jamie - LoL Accounts Skype Support: no i dont any more =/
Old   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casyopeshop View Post
DV bot is not developp by elevategaming ?

It seems.

And I contact him yesterday .
He was the reseller I used. I was the creator of the bot. And as he said, 'He' isn't selling it anymore and neither am I.
Old   #28

Okay . So I edit .