Just a info guys, I'll maybe limit the MaxBots to 3 and for donators to unlimited. Reason is because already now I got queued with a lot of bots and the script isn't made to be queued with 10 bots at the same time. (Because the script isn't that good)
[General]
LauncherPath=C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\
MaxBots=1
ReplaceConfig=false
[Account]
Region=EUW
have this same ini.
i insatll lol now @ the next pc too check why it dont work @ me
2 pc windos 8 volibot start login and play and crashe....
no i will try it on my windows 7 notbook.
request: Auto Queue bot 07/24/2015 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies i was thinking if one of you programmers could make an auto queue bot for battlefields ( specialy the capture the flag one )
Auto join BG queue bot 10/28/2007 - WoW Bots - 3 Replies Hello , Somebody knows a bot to join automatically the BG Queue ?. thank you in advance ^^
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's Bot for WoW 02/18/2007 - WoW Bots - 2 Replies I'm just looking for a bot that can keep me from going AFK and auto enters BG.. grinding honor is getting boring :\ I've been searching here but I don't understand German well (few words but barely enough to really make much out).
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's 09/26/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies Now.
-------------------Never Go AFK-------------------
(works great in AV and also if you just don't wanna go afk)
Here are Step-by-step fool proof instructions on how to do this.
First - Goto www.autoitscript.com and download V3.1.1.
Second - Create a note pad file and add this code to it.