Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:18

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[VoliBot] Auto Queue Bot

Reply
 
Old   #61
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 32
Received Thanks: 7
could someone register an account 4 me? (BoL)
i don't have rights to the registration because i am from another region

Quote:
Originally Posted by starable View Post
Thanks!

What you have to do is register at

Then you have to use the same username and password to click on the button register on the BoL studio program. That's how it works for me.
I'm from a different region and I can't register an account
so can u help me?



masyuko is offline  
Old   #62
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 0
Maufeat,

So the champions need to be level 6 because that's the requirement to be able to access ARAM.

Do you know if there is anything that does not require level? Can do a custom game?

FYI, My champs are stuck in "re-entering queue."

Quote:
Originally Posted by masyuko View Post
could someone register an account 4 me? (BoL)
i don't have rights to the registration because i am from another region


I'm from a different region and I can't register an account
so can u help me?
Sure, private message me what you want me to register for you?


starable is offline  
Old   #63
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 0
Yesteray, I launched 2 accounts at the same time. During the night both accounts were stuck at the "Victory/Defeat" screen. Had to close both clients and then restart VoliBot.
HVKVM is offline  
Old   #64
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 32
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by starable View Post
Sure, private message me what you want me to register for you?
I sent you a message

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maufeat View Post
ReplaceConfig = Keep it "false" if you don't have BoL.
so if i have BoL i need to keep it "true"?


masyuko is offline  
Old   #65
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Guys, do u have an error with a nil value abilitySequence when using iAram.lua ?
vaxer666 is offline  
Old   #66
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 0
Ok, got it working. I put in 40 bots in the config, but I think it's playing only 20 bots? So it's intensively slow for my computer. I just want to to test out the max bots. It looks wonderful!

Some questions and requests:
1. Can you freeze the mini clients? It is like watching them fight in little clients and sucking my CPU.
2. Though it is an ARAM bot, is there one that does custom game where no level if required?
starable is offline  
Old   #67
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by starable View Post
Ok, got it working. I put in 40 bots in the config, but I think it's playing only 20 bots? So it's intensively slow for my computer. I just want to to test out the max bots. It looks wonderful!

Some questions and requests:
1. Can you freeze the mini clients? It is like watching them fight in little clients and sucking my CPU.
2. Though it is an ARAM bot, is there one that does custom game where no level if required?
Look at this :
HVKVM is offline  
Old   #68
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 0
Zitat von blackrider1234 Beitrag anzeigen
if the game stard i get this error
and the bot crashed


fgh.png - directupload.net
In der config.txt ist der LauncherPath falsch oder der Pfad existiert gar nicht. Schau mal ob du auf deiner VM oder Host OS hier drauf kommst:

C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\release s


allso denn pfard habe ich der fehler besteht. brauche ich VM oder Host OS
blackrider1234 is offline  
Old   #69
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 280
Received Thanks: 43
I am getting some error about LoadingVIP in my chat box when I am in the game and I just AFK.

Does the script require VIP?
Kamisora is offline  
Old   #70
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 44
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamisora View Post
I am getting some error about LoadingVIP in my chat box when I am in the game and I just AFK.

Does the script require VIP?
give the lua theright name?
try to copy @ new ?

u use Vm to open the bot? idk what i do wrong , m< bot start game login serch for game accept game but if the game stard it crah.
silbermond09 is offline  
Old   #71
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 32
Received Thanks: 7
so it works, ty <3
masyuko is offline  
Old   #72
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 44
Received Thanks: 3
any one can help me with this error ?

i dont have VM. do i need it?

When i start the bot he open game login serch for a game, accept game, wait for game stard. and when game stard the bot crash and i leave the game..
silbermond09 is offline  
Old   #73

 
elite*gold: 138
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,114
Received Thanks: 656
Quote:
Originally Posted by silbermond09 View Post
any one can help me with this error ?

i dont have VM. do i need it?

When i start the bot he open game login serch for a game, accept game, wait for game stard. and when game stard the bot crash and i leave the game..
Then show me ur config.ini, sure your LauncherPath is wrong or missing something.
Maufeat is offline  
Old   #74
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 3
Help, I am getting this. I was running so fine until last reboot@@
vantrung2606 is offline  
Old   #75

 
elite*gold: 138
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,114
Received Thanks: 656
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantrung2606 View Post
Help, I am getting this. I was running so fine until last reboot@@
Try to download the newest version I put online:

Version 1.3.0:
-(?)Hopefuly fixed the "Unable to get Auth Key" error.


Maufeat is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
request: Auto Queue bot
i was thinking if one of you programmers could make an auto queue bot for battlefields ( specialy the capture the flag one )
3 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
Auto join BG queue bot
Hello , Somebody knows a bot to join automatically the BG Queue ?. thank you in advance ^^
3 Replies - WoW Bots
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's Bot for WoW
I&#39;m just looking for a bot that can keep me from going AFK and auto enters BG.. grinding honor is getting boring :&#092; I&#39;ve been searching here but I...
2 Replies - WoW Bots
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's
Now. -------------------Never Go AFK------------------- (works great in AV and also if you just don&#39;t wanna go afk) Here are Step-by-step...
0 Replies - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.