I have a problem, I run Volibot and BoL before I sleep and when I Wake up they disappeared. No standby, just screen off. I haven't any error message on my VM or my computer so i don't understand why they close during the night.
Can you help me ?
The window just close? im working on a launcher control painel that i will realease soon that will help fixing that.
Hey. Ive downloaded bol and iaram.lua and put it in the scripts folder and enabled it. Volibot queues and starts the game, it says that bol was injected succesfully but the character just stays afk and does nothing..
Does anyone know what could be wrong?
Edit: Not getting any error messages the volibot window etc. Playing ARAM. Not using VM
Hey. Ive downloaded bol and iaram.lua and put it in the scripts folder and enabled it. Volibot queues and starts the game, it says that bol was injected succesfully but the character just stays afk and does nothing..
Does anyone know what could be wrong?
Same problem atm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowshaban
Where i can find working BOL ? Failed to download ... I fixed that.
Now i need login,so BoL is payable ?
Just create an account on the page of Bot of Legends.
Dont know if this might have anything to do with why its not working but it says "post champion select" like 5 times before a game starts. Didnt see that message in the volibot videos
Hey, I was using this for a day or two and it was working well, but now it just opens the client in a small square (ok that's normal) but it doesn't start the game. I tried deleting the config and somehow making it fullscreen, but it says my firewall is blocking the game or something...Even though I made sure LoL is allowed in my firewall. Overall I have about 10 accounts banned for 7 days now because of this
Please help, how do I fix this???
Its a nice script but can you add a option that for normal games. This option would be to pick a preset champ where you get a better script with the upcomming int feeder stuff.
Hey. Ive downloaded bol and iaram.lua and put it in the scripts folder and enabled it. Volibot queues and starts the game, it says that bol was injected succesfully but the character just stays afk and does nothing..
Does anyone know what could be wrong?
Edit: Not getting any error messages the volibot window etc. Playing ARAM. Not using VM
So no one knows what could be causing this? I guess its not a problem with the bot since the thread would prolly be full with comments like that if that were the case
request: Auto Queue bot 07/24/2015 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies i was thinking if one of you programmers could make an auto queue bot for battlefields ( specialy the capture the flag one )
Auto join BG queue bot 10/28/2007 - WoW Bots - 3 Replies Hello , Somebody knows a bot to join automatically the BG Queue ?. thank you in advance ^^
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's Bot for WoW 02/18/2007 - WoW Bots - 2 Replies I'm just looking for a bot that can keep me from going AFK and auto enters BG.. grinding honor is getting boring :\ I've been searching here but I don't understand German well (few words but barely enough to really make much out).
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's 09/26/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies Now.
-------------------Never Go AFK-------------------
(works great in AV and also if you just don't wanna go afk)
Here are Step-by-step fool proof instructions on how to do this.
First - Goto www.autoitscript.com and download V3.1.1.
Second - Create a note pad file and add this code to it.