Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of Legends Sandbox

Discussion on League of Legends Sandbox within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old 07/19/2014, 13:07   #361

elite*gold: 0
Submitted a PR, for readme.

Segit, you can - But why? the project cannot even be run yet, you cant do anything.
This is for development, not for doing anything, you can only be alone - not do anything, not even use abilities.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2014, 13:49   #362

how do this works and how do i use it help ?
Old 07/19/2014, 19:21   #363

Found a repo with working spells. I've tried to compile it a few times and also merge it with mine but it just gives bugsplats. Anyone else want to give it a go?
Old 07/19/2014, 21:03   #364

elite*gold: 10
Got it worked, but no vision on all emulators. I guess it's bugged.
Old 07/19/2014, 22:27   #365

elite*gold: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobasaurus View Post

Found a repo with working spells. I've tried to compile it a few times and also merge it with mine but it just gives bugsplats. Anyone else want to give it a go?
i will look over it maybe i get it merged with mine
Old 07/19/2014, 22:30   #366

Quote:

I can't compile it because it says that it can't open source file :

Old 07/19/2014, 22:31   #367

Quote:
Originally Posted by adi9981 View Post
I can't compile it because it says that it can't open source file :

did you installed this:

?
Old 07/19/2014, 22:35   #368

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabsau View Post
did you installed this:

?
Nope, but i'm gonna give it a try. Wait a sec.

EDIT - No, it didn't work. The files are there but it seems that VS can't find them or something.
EDIT2 - I've changed the paths manually, and now it shows this -
EDIT3 - I'm gonna try to download VS 2013 and compile it again.
EDIT4 - I did it! It's working. Character spells and summoners spells aren't working but the rest is fine.
EDIT5 - Last edit, I swear. Anyone knows how to spawn creeps?
Old 07/20/2014, 00:52   #369

elite*gold: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenRed1 View Post
I cant find the Gamed.exe in my folder. I downloadet it from your source.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Segitorso View Post
i cant use someone elses compiled version?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Segitorso View Post
hey guys i have a problem where I cant get past opening League of Legends.exe its just black after I launch both gamed.exe and local.bat
Why you guys dont understand? its not finished, its most like a alpha.
You cant play with it. you cant test champions with it.

Dont ask for any compiled Version, there is no release of a compiled version that works atm. You have to compile it by yourself! if you cant do that dont use it, Read the Quote under this text!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDumpap View Post
Segitorso, use the right repo - and it will work with no changes.
Also, all of you people

UNDERSTAND, THIS IS NOT FOR PRODUCTION USE, THIS IS IN DEVELOPMENT, MOST THINGS TO DO NOT WORK.

And gamed, has to be compiled,you dont just run it.
Old 07/20/2014, 04:24   #370

Quote:
Nope, but i'm gonna give it a try. Wait a sec.

EDIT - No, it didn't work. The files are there but it seems that VS can't find them or something.
EDIT2 - I've changed the paths manually, and now it shows this -
EDIT3 - I'm gonna try to download VS 2013 and compile it again.
EDIT4 - I did it! It's working. Character spells and summoners spells aren't working but the rest is fine.
EDIT5 - Last edit, I swear. Anyone knows how to spawn creeps?
No bugsplat? Wow. I always got a bugsplat when I compiled it. I must've forgotten something. I don't think there is a creep spawn command yet. Did you try the speed command? They said that it was fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maufeat
Got it worked, but no vision on all emulators. I guess it's bugged.
It's not bugged. The packets in your version might be out of date or something might be incorrectly coded. I know I've tried a few repos where there isn't any vision.
Old 07/20/2014, 08:36   #371

Quote:
No bugsplat? Wow. I always got a bugsplat when I compiled it. I must've forgotten something. I don't think there is a creep spawn command yet. Did you try the speed command? They said that it was fixed.

It's not bugged. The packets in your version might be out of date or something might be incorrectly coded. I know I've tried a few repos where there isn't any vision.
The speed commands works, and after you load into the game, you have 0 movespeed and you have to set it or you will not be able to move.

Added minion spawn (very basic) - taken from

I disabled precompiled headers and compiled it in VS 2013. The command line will be different, it will not show "IntWars 0.0.x", but after we try to connect, it will log all the opcodes that it executes.
It will also show an error during the debugging, but just press Ignore and it will still work.

EDIT1 - I observed some things. After Quitting the game, I can reconnect back (multiplayer? I'll try it with my friend). I can spawn minions by just typing .spawn in the chat, but it's very basic like it said in the github page. The spell opcode works.

Sorry for my bad english, it's not my 1st language.
Old 07/20/2014, 14:05   #372

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
The speed commands works, and after you load into the game, you have 0 movespeed and you have to set it or you will not be able to move.

I disabled precompiled headers and compiled it in VS 2013. The command line will be different, it will not show "IntWars 0.0.x", but after we try to connect, it will log all the opcodes that it executes.
It will also show an error during the debugging, but just press Ignore and it will still work.

EDIT1 - I observed some things. After Quitting the game, I can reconnect back (multiplayer? I'll try it with my friend). I can spawn minions by just typing .spawn in the chat, but it's very basic like it said in the github page. The spell opcode works.

Could you public the source or upload the binary? would be really cool to see this features, even if its basic.
Old 07/20/2014, 14:33   #373

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maufeat View Post
Could you public the source or upload the binary? would be really cool to see this features, even if its basic.
I didn't make those. I'm using the source from public git -

There was an commit 1 hour ago. Working perfectly for me
Old 07/20/2014, 16:15   #374

Has anybody tried to make abilities work yet? I've been trying, but to no avail. I also looked at some repos, but compiling wouldn't work(I was receiving errors.) I've also been trying to make some sort of multiplayer, going to try to receive messages from multiple clients.
Old 07/20/2014, 17:13   #375

Quote:

When the spudgy one worked you could disconnect and reconnect back. I tried multiplayer on that and it didn't work, but you can still try it.

EDIT: I got the newest version (from a few mins ago) compiled. Speed command is great, and you can unlock skills. When you try to use them you get a message in the console about the details of the usage but it doesn't cast quite yet. Spawn command spawns some nice minion at the nexus with collision. Oh yeah the health command works as well.