Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 20:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[*UNDETECTED *NEW] MIZ-Tool v2.0 (Zoom-HACK etc...) for League of Legends

Old   #751

elite*gold: 920

ok i have important infos for you all....read this...

giant-ban-wave by riot 01.12.2012-20.03.2013
giant-ban-wave by rito 01.12.2013-10.03.2014
giant-ban-wave by rito 01.12.2014-...
This infos i collected from google.
It is the same procedure as every year....

banning of people using zoom hack is probably a !"manual process"! for riot,...
DON´T use any hack from (01.12.every year -01.04.every year) this is the safest way.

So wait one week more and you can use your hacks again.
have fun

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #752

elite*gold: 0
23 febrary 2015 the first ban oleaded per 15 days(until 10 march).. but each 14 days rito autoban the ussers of zoom hack( banned 9 march tested on smurf), now 23 of March i got permabanned my main account...(this seems to be forever)

the guys who say they never have been permanently banned are kidding, this is real, and you become depressed when it happens...

zoom hak have thousands of ussers(1024x768) we need it from have the same advantage than the guys why play lol with 1950x1200 or 2600x1950 resolution those pleople have a ******* advantage but never get banned,
although the terms of use specified, that no one should play advantage, they do, they have twice the field of view that many more.

be a good idea to call people to change.org, or reddit, and we achieve that ******* riot, improve the experience for everyone, increasing the zoom range. or allows the use of this harmless tool zoom hack, which does not mean any kind of advantage, as the fog of war still active, and idiots, with, super screens remain true advantage.
people playing on laptop will know what I mean ... thanks rito of ****...
the zoom hack is allowed in esl. double **** u riot.

the ban is now automatic and every 14 days I request you update your tool. the ban only takes place when the player plays in the ¨summoners rift pvp 5x5¨ (the other modalities are safe including 3vs3)
I hope to be helpful.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #753

Quote:
Originally Posted by superview View Post
23 febrary 2015 the first ban oleaded per 15 days(until 10 march).. but each 14 days rito autoban the ussers of zoom hack( banned 9 march tested on smurf), now 23 of March i got permabanned my main account...(this seems to be forever)

the guys who say they never have been permanently banned are kidding, this is real, and you become depressed when it happens...

zoom hak have thousands of ussers(1024x768) we need it from have the same advantage than the guys why play lol with 1950x1200 or 2600x1950 resolution those pleople have a fucking advantage but never get banned,
although the terms of use specified, that no one should play advantage, they do, they have twice the field of view that many more.

be a good idea to call people to change.org, or reddit, and we achieve that fucking riot, improve the experience for everyone, increasing the zoom range. or allows the use of this harmless tool zoom hack, which does not mean any kind of advantage, as the fog of war still active, and idiots, with, super screens remain true advantage.
people playing on laptop will know what I mean ... thanks rito of shit...
the zoom hack is allowed in esl. double Fuck u riot.

I hope to be helpful.
Yes it is true,...100% i hope riot change their opinions...

ofc i start to make a new zoom hack tool for LOL but i need 2 weeks for it, because i have other projects too for other games like skyforge
the closed beta from skyforge is not over and i finished my hack tool for it today haha i love it

Quote:
Originally Posted by superview View Post
the ban is now automatic and every 14 days I request you update your tool. the ban only takes place when the player plays in the ¨summoners rift pvp 5x5¨ (the other modalities are safe including 3vs3)
I hope to be helpful.
ty for this information and yes it is helpful but it is not a problem my next zoomhack tool it will be better every user can change the full quellcode from the zoomhack tool easy and powerful,...
its like every one of you have a unicum from the tool so we dont need more to make the tool undetected.
Thanks
5 Users
Old   #754

A friend of mine took Permaban, can he do something? For he had taken a suspension and take Permaban now, wtf. He already spent too much money on lol, I thought it unfair.
I hope you can do the hack again be undetected, also use it because I play in a notebook.
Att: Felipe Kunst, Server: BR

Old   #755

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion Felipe View Post
A friend of mine took Permaban, can he do something?
Not really,... Maybe if he writes a ticket to riot with a very good reason.
Quote:
I hope you can do the hack again be undetected, also use it because I play in a notebook.
Yes ofc, read this Post (Click me)

have fun
Thanks
1 User
Old   #756

This "Infinite zoom hack" works?
Or should I wait 2 weeks as you said
Many players need you now man
Old   #757

Quote:
This "Infinite zoom hack" works?
Or should I wait 2 weeks as you said
Many players need you now man
yes it works but it is detected i think i am not sure.

Tomorrow i start to make a new zoomhack tool but i need 3 or 5 days...

have fun
Thanks
1 User
Old   #758

Biochipz can you implement a rotation camera too, just if you can? i would play just with that tool. Like the Lol camera tool. I really hate the opposite side of the map and i dont like to play with the "Y" key all the entire game. Thank you.
Old   #759

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luca_Speed View Post
Biochipz can you implement a rotation camera too, just if you can? i would play just with that tool. Like the Lol camera tool. I really hate the opposite side of the map and i dont like to play with the "Y" key all the entire game. Thank you.
yes i can but first i make a new "zoom hack tool" just with change the "maxzoomout" because i try to make it short and easy to change the quellcode for newbie gamer to get a unicum version of the "zoom hack tool" for every one..

and after that i try make a version with more function with rotation camera too...
Old   #760

I just wanted to make one thing clear, it doesn't matter if you have a higher resolution monitor, LOL adjust the screen. I used to play with Full HD (1920x1080) monitor, now i got WQXGA monitor (2600x1440) and i don't see any difference. Still same zoom distance.

BTW, no matter what kind of zoom hack you use, you will always get banned. This is a RIOT new patch that detects any kind of zoom etc. hacks. So please do not use any kind of hacks or you will loose your account. Keep playing without of zoom hack you will get use to it.
Old   #761

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyrock View Post
I just wanted to make one thing clear, it doesn't matter if you have a higher resolution monitor, LOL adjust the screen. I used to play with Full HD (1920x1080) monitor, now i got WQXGA monitor (2600x1440) and i don't see any difference. Still same zoom distance.

BTW, no matter what kind of zoom hack you use, you will always get banned. This is a RIOT new patch that detects any kind of zoom etc. hacks. So please do not use any kind of hacks or you will loose your account. Keep playing without of zoom hack you will get use to it.
ohh nice we have a riot supporter here --->ebyrock
OFC I DONT STOP MADE SAFE ZOOM-HACK-TOOLS AND THIS FOR FREE
you will love my next Tool every one have a "unicum" version of it,...

have a nice day
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #762

Biochipz, thank you so much for ur zoom hack. How is progress coming along?

EDIT: wow i didn't realize! ITS already UPDATED!
Old   #763

Quote:
Originally Posted by firedash35 View Post
Biochipz, thank you so much for ur zoom hack. How is progress coming along?

EDIT: wow i didn't realize! ITS already UPDATED!
i need 3 or 4 days and it will be finished....
it is not finished yet!

np
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #764

thank you mate, my smurf got perma ban, waiting your new tool to play LoL again :/
Old   #765

ty a lot biochipz

Tags
hack, tool, zoom, zoom hack