Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 22:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[*UNDETECTED *NEW] MIZ-Tool v2.0 (Zoom-HACK etc...) for League of Legends

Old   #691

elite*gold: 0
hey guys. just to let you know that i got banned as well 10th marz 2 weeks banned and they told me that if i use again i will get banned for ever.. so i found a zoom hack undetecting but u have to pay a month for it,, 100% garantize.. i will try it to see

Old   #692

For not tell is fake i ban too,

Old   #693

RIP MIztool
Old   #694

This was since patch 5.2 or even 5.1 i didn't play lol in 5.3 and now after 5.4 released i got banned dafuq riot was looking on us and leaving us alive since long time but now they decided to ban us

Old   #695

Let's make some tickets , i allready do it and tell them this is not fair , this hack is not a bad hack ... just let you roll the camera a little bit higger. If they are soo smart , why they dont do it ?
Old   #696

Got suspended too (till 10 march).. I'm sad for this, I love this tool and now it will be hard playing without it T.T
Old   #697

update pls
Old   #698

Hallo, Beschwörer,

wir schreiben dir, um dich darüber zu informieren, dass auf dem Konto: xxxxx die Nutzung von Modifikationen festgestellt wurde, die es dir erlauben, ein größeres Sichtfeld zu nutzen; auch als Zoom-Hacking bezeichnet. Daraufhin wurde das Konto mit einer zweiwöchigen Sperre versehen. Bitte sei dir bewusst, dass die zukünftige Nutzung von Zoom-Hacks zu einer permanenten Schließung des Kontos führen wird.

Wir glauben, dass alle Spieler auf Augenhöhe spielen sollten, um einen sportlichen Wettkampf sicherstellen zu können. Du solltest dir darüber bewusst sein, dass der Eingriff in den Client von League of Legends eine Verletzung der Nutzungsbedingungen, Abschnitt VI, darstellt:

J: Die Nutzung jeglicher untersagter Drittprogramme, insbesondere Mods, Hacks, Cheats, Scripts, Bots, Trainer und Automatisierungsprogramme, die auf beliebige Weise und aus beliebigen Gründen mit der Software interagieren, insbesondere durch das Abfangen, Emulieren oder Umleiten beliebiger Kommunikation zwischen der Software und Riot Games und durch das Auslesen von Speicherbereichen, die von der Software genutzt werden, um Informationen über das Spiel zu speichern.

Die vollständigen Nutzungsbedingungen findest du unter: Nutzungsbedingungen | League of Legends

also aufpassen leuts
Old   #699

I've been only using this tool only, got banned for 3 weeks. RIP Miztool.
Old   #700

Search for a zoomhack called Draw.dll , its a .dll that you put into LoL folder, undetected so far
Old   #701

Unverständlich warum Riot nicht einfach automatisch jeden weiter rauszoomen lässt ... ohne Zoomhack ist das Spiel einfach nur ein Augenkrampf ....

Hello Summoner,

We are writing to inform you that this account: m****** has been detected using modifications that allow you to have a greater field of vision, also known as zoom hacking. A two-week suspension has been placed on the account as a result of this modification. Please be aware that future use of zoom hacks will result in the permanent closure of the account.

We believe that all players should play on equal footing in an effort to promote competitive sportsmanship. You should be aware that modifying your League of Legends client is against the Terms of Use, Section V:

J: Using any unauthorized third party programs, including but not limited to mods, hacks, cheats, scripts, bots, trainers, and automation programs, that interact with the Software in any way, for any purpose, including, without limitation, any unauthorized third party programs that intercept, emulate, or redirect any communication between the Software and Riot Games and any unauthorized third party programs that collect information about the Game by reading areas of memory used by the Software to store information.

The full Terms of Use can be found here: Terms of Use | League of Legends

ohne zoom werde ich den acc verkaufen macht kein Sinn...
Old   #702

please update
Old   #703

same dont use this stuff iget banned 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old   #704

No Longer Undetected

I am sad to say that this mod is no longer hidden and that I received a two week ban for using it. Well, it has helped me for over a year and I am sad to see it in this condition.
Old   #705

i got banned for two week's couse of it please make a undetected one please i cant play without it

Tags
hack, tool, zoom, zoom hack