Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 11:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[*UNDETECTED *NEW] MIZ-Tool v2.0 (Zoom-HACK etc...) for League of Legends

Old   #676

elite*gold: 0
I continued playing League Of Legends just because i discovered this tool, otherwise i would have stopped several months ago. Now i got banned 'til March the 10th, but the real problem is: even if my account gets un-banned i can't play LoL anymore, without a tool like this. Is there any solution?

Old   #677

I just got banned too until march 10 even thou i haven't used this since a month or something, i stopped using it exactly after fefwfewghger was banned. This sucks because i have small monitor 1440x900 resolution and playing with the normal zoom puts a lot of stress on my eyes

Old   #678

Do you think we'll ever find a tool like this zoom hack that remains undetected? Cause i'm seriously thinking about uninstalling and stop playing LoL
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #679

You guys need to send in support tickets and find out exactly why you were banned. 4/5 of my accounts got banned the 4 that were banned I have been reported on at some point. If they were to ban for this most likely it would be a permanent ban. Not 2 weeks.

Old   #680

just got a 2 week ban
Old   #681

I also received a 2 week suspension/ban (email says the word "ban" but if it is temporary then i view it as a suspension) for using this zoom tool. i only used the zoom portion of this. i didnt use the auto accept or auto champ select.

my complaint is that with my 28" 4k monitor, the normal camera distance is retardedly close. if i have the computer hardware to support being able to zoom out farther, i should be bale to.....
Old   #682

Dont use this Tool!
Your account will get banned for 2 weeks, if you use it again it will banned perm.
So just DONT use it, or use it on your own risk.
Old   #683

Got 2 weeks ban too. No idea why they banning for this now I was using it for a long time :/
Same reason for me, I cant play without zoom hack so if I cant use it anymore i better stop playing it.
Old   #684

Rito is banning anyone using a zoom hack right now. They are sending a packet back to the server with the zoom distance hidden in it.

This is happening with ALL zoom hacks.
Old   #685

will make an undetectable hack zoom?
Old   #686

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avarice12 View Post
You guys need to send in support tickets and find out exactly why you were banned. 4/5 of my accounts got banned the 4 that were banned I have been reported on at some point. If they were to ban for this most likely it would be a permanent ban. Not 2 weeks.
The email said i got banned for using zoom hack, ''A two-week suspension has been placed on the account as a result of this modification. Please be aware that future use of zoom hacks will result in the permanent closure of the account.'' copy pasted
Old   #687

It seems you are all right. I guess Riot is sending information back to their servers that have the current distance of the cameras from each player coded within. I'm just assuming a 2 week ban falls under their scripter 2nd chance clause.
Old   #688

Can confirm, got banned til 10th March too. I played only for the first win anyways lol.
Old   #689

Yeah, looks like we all got ban until 10th March. It's time to delete this software from our PC guys. Was great using it.
Old   #690

elite*gold: 255
All of my 3 Accounts got banned too.

Tags
hack, tool, zoom, zoom hack