Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 20:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[*UNDETECTED *NEW] MIZ-Tool v2.0 (Zoom-HACK etc...) for League of Legends

Old   #676

elite*gold: 0
I continued playing League Of Legends just because i discovered this tool, otherwise i would have stopped several months ago. Now i got banned 'til March the 10th, but the real problem is: even if my account gets un-banned i can't play LoL anymore, without a tool like this. Is there any solution?

Old   #677

I just got banned too until march 10 even thou i haven't used this since a month or something, i stopped using it exactly after fefwfewghger was banned. This sucks because i have small monitor 1440x900 resolution and playing with the normal zoom puts a lot of stress on my eyes

Old   #678

Do you think we'll ever find a tool like this zoom hack that remains undetected? Cause i'm seriously thinking about uninstalling and stop playing LoL
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #679

You guys need to send in support tickets and find out exactly why you were banned. 4/5 of my accounts got banned the 4 that were banned I have been reported on at some point. If they were to ban for this most likely it would be a permanent ban. Not 2 weeks.

Old   #680

just got a 2 week ban
Old   #681

I also received a 2 week suspension/ban (email says the word "ban" but if it is temporary then i view it as a suspension) for using this zoom tool. i only used the zoom portion of this. i didnt use the auto accept or auto champ select.

my complaint is that with my 28" 4k monitor, the normal camera distance is retardedly close. if i have the computer hardware to support being able to zoom out farther, i should be bale to.....
Old   #682

Dont use this Tool!
Your account will get banned for 2 weeks, if you use it again it will banned perm.
So just DONT use it, or use it on your own risk.
Old   #683

Got 2 weeks ban too. No idea why they banning for this now I was using it for a long time :/
Same reason for me, I cant play without zoom hack so if I cant use it anymore i better stop playing it.
Old   #684

Rito is banning anyone using a zoom hack right now. They are sending a packet back to the server with the zoom distance hidden in it.

This is happening with ALL zoom hacks.
Old   #685

will make an undetectable hack zoom?
Old   #686

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avarice12 View Post
You guys need to send in support tickets and find out exactly why you were banned. 4/5 of my accounts got banned the 4 that were banned I have been reported on at some point. If they were to ban for this most likely it would be a permanent ban. Not 2 weeks.
The email said i got banned for using zoom hack, ''A two-week suspension has been placed on the account as a result of this modification. Please be aware that future use of zoom hacks will result in the permanent closure of the account.'' copy pasted
Old   #687

It seems you are all right. I guess Riot is sending information back to their servers that have the current distance of the cameras from each player coded within. I'm just assuming a 2 week ban falls under their scripter 2nd chance clause.
Old   #688

Can confirm, got banned til 10th March too. I played only for the first win anyways lol.
Old   #689

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Yeah, looks like we all got ban until 10th March. It's time to delete this software from our PC guys. Was great using it.
Old   #690

elite*gold: 255
All of my 3 Accounts got banned too.

Tags
hack, tool, zoom, zoom hack