Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:32

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BOT]GhostLoL (reff bot)

Reply
 
Old   #2326
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 71
Received Thanks: 4
nobody with that error here?

what do u use? OS/hardware/...?



lordprotector is offline  
Old   #2327
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 2
Fixed it seemed the last build the wasnt to stable. used the stable version its resolved! one bot only uses 3% of my cpu in total now! thank you very much for solving this!

Also does the disgusting account creator still work? It seems it makes the accounts and i can login with them but it doesnt forward the referrals? Or it hasnt updated yet. which is weird cause if i order referrals from a website it usually gets added within 2 hours and this is not added within these 32 hours yet so if you could forward the format that i need to use to paste the ref link in just the whole link? or partial? with the www. or without thank you in advance!

Nevermind league is just EXTREMELY slow in updating lol.


shadow1809 is offline  
Old   #2328
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 1,513
Received Thanks: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauchx3 View Post
i cant create anygame ,because the Ip Boost notification , anyone know how the bot can automatically close this popup ?
yes pls fix.
Sevvi is offline  
Old   #2329
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 4
LoL login page and interface page are going to change after tomorrow, 27/08. How much time you guys will need to update it back? You guys already know about that right?


brianrockzyou is offline  
Old   #2330
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauchx3 View Post
i cant create anygame ,because the Ip Boost notification , anyone know how the bot can automatically close this popup ?
Please, Make sure cleartext is disabled this will get rid of your problem

Also is it normal for a bot to take around 6 hours to get to lvl 10? It seems a bit long.
shadow1809 is offline  
Old   #2331
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 29
Received Thanks: 1
My Bot doesnt use the accounts i wrote in the accounts.txt. It just types in "account" and "password". How can i solve this?

PC:
2x Xeon 5650
Supermicro X8DT3-F
36GB Ram -> is going to be upgraded soon
HD7970
Win 8.1 Pro

VMWare:
Win 7
1GB Ram
1 Core

thanks for help
Stoffel01 is offline  
Old   #2332
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoffel01 View Post
My Bot doesnt use the accounts i wrote in the accounts.txt. It just types in "account" and "password". How can i solve this?

PC:
2x Xeon 5650
Supermicro X8DT3-F
36GB Ram -> is going to be upgraded soon
HD7970
Win 8.1 Pro

VMWare:
Win 7
1GB Ram
1 Core

thanks for help
Delete the text in "currAcc.txt"
The Bot will automatically replace it from "Accounts.txt" and it will work.
SmXDiStyles is offline  
Old   #2333
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 29
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmXDiStyles View Post
Delete the text in "currAcc.txt"
The Bot will automatically replace it from "Accounts.txt" and it will work.
*** **** it. Thats so easy -.- Thanks. I'll try it


Edit: Is it possible to run more than 10 Bots at the same time?
Stoffel01 is offline  
Old   #2334
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
My bot doesn't seem to be working, as soon as I click GhostLol.exe it just says Account: Account Password: Password

Update to 1.48

Update (blocked off).

I am trying to use the website account, but doesn't seem to be working.
xinloibby is offline  
Old   #2335
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by xinloibby View Post
My bot doesn't seem to be working, as soon as I click GhostLol.exe it just says Account: Account Password: Password

Update to 1.48

Update (blocked off).

I am trying to use the website account, but doesn't seem to be working.
As stated previously, delete all information from your CurrAccount file.
This file will automatically populate with accounts from the Accounts.txt file.
If you believe the account in your CurrAcct.txt is the correct account, make sure it follows this format : Account|Password|0|26/08/2014
mistermister2 is offline  
Old   #2336
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 29
Received Thanks: 1
The Anti AFK Bot doesn't work for me. The Game just ends cause the bots are AFK too long
Stoffel01 is offline  
Old   #2337
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 2
Is it normal for a bot to level from 1 - 10 in about 10 hours?
0:55 26/8/2014 11:24 26/8/2014
Also some finish way sooner like here.
0:55 26/8/2014 10:08 26/8/2014

isn't there like within 4 hours to reach 1 - 10 ? each game takes around 7 minutes 34 seconds.
shadow1809 is offline  
Old   #2338
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 71
Received Thanks: 4
~10 hours are normal
lordprotector is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2339
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 2
So i got everything working perfectly with 5+1 bot.

But I don't get xp/ip at lv1?

any reason?
Heracross is offline  
Old   #2340
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoffel01 View Post
The Anti AFK Bot doesn't work for me. The Game just ends cause the bots are AFK too long
Check your video settings, HUD scale 97 -> 100 : use search function..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoffel01 View Post
*** **** it. Thats so easy -.- Thanks. I'll try it


Edit: Is it possible to run more than 10 Bots at the same time?
2x5+1 is possible ofc.


SmXDiStyles is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.