Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BOT]GhostLoL (reff bot)

Reply
 
Old   #2341
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 29
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmXDiStyles View Post
Check your video settings, HUD scale 97 -> 100 : use search function..



2x5+1 is possible ofc.
I already checked everything. But the mouse doesnt move at all ingame...



Stoffel01 is offline  
Old   #2342
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoffel01 View Post
I already checked everything. But the mouse doesnt move at all ingame...

In VMware settings, enable accelerated 3d graphics, and use of virtual keyboard?

The problem is likely that the config hasn't been saved and set to read-only or cleartype is enabled, as stated in the original guide. Check that and see if it works.


mistermister2 is offline  
Old   #2343
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 2
I want to run around 50 bots at once. The only problem is will this cut it?

I got an hdd now > Upgrading to 250 GB SSD
Getting extra ram 16gb > 32-64GB
i7 4770k? (4,2 GHz) My main problem is will my processor cut it? i would say yes but barely since each bot requires around 3% if ingame but the loading brings it all the way to 100% and i dont know if its able to handle all 50 bots loading at the same time. Would this be resolved by the SSD's?

Also is there any other way to let the bots serve without taking up this much ram?
also will server ram 16 GB per stick work in a Z87 Pro motherboard?

Sorry for asking all these questions but i thought it might clear some stuff up for me. If you know the answers to this please respond!

Thanks in advance
shadow1809 is offline  
Old   #2344
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 67
Received Thanks: 5
The game ends too fast, I don't get any xp/ip on any of the accounts.


Deadmau585 is offline  
Old   #2345
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadmau585 View Post
The game ends too fast, I don't get any xp/ip on any of the accounts.
Please make sure
video settings, HUD scale 97 -> 100

Disable cleartext! Control panel > Fonds > Adjust cleartype > tick it on disable
shadow1809 is offline  
Old   #2346
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 0
Anyone that could please run a few bots for me? My laptop cannot handle it..
Would be very kind of you. And if you really want something back I can eloboost you up the ladder. I'm Diamond III so anything near Gold/Plat is easy for me.

PM ME
Dr Mundo is offline  
Old   #2347
 
elite*gold: 2
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 446
Received Thanks: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1809 View Post
I want to run around 50 bots at once. The only problem is will this cut it?

I got an hdd now > Upgrading to 250 GB SSD
Getting extra ram 16gb > 32-64GB
i7 4770k? (4,2 GHz) My main problem is will my processor cut it? i would say yes but barely since each bot requires around 3% if ingame but the loading brings it all the way to 100% and i dont know if its able to handle all 50 bots loading at the same time. Would this be resolved by the SSD's?

Also is there any other way to let the bots serve without taking up this much ram?
also will server ram 16 GB per stick work in a Z87 Pro motherboard?

Sorry for asking all these questions but i thought it might clear some stuff up for me. If you know the answers to this please respond!

Thanks in advance
50 bot's on 1 pc impossible. This bot ghost lol use normal client and your cpu don't handle it. Max on normal cpu 4/8 i7 can handle 20-24 vm's max on 24Gb ram. If you have 6/12 or 8/16 then you can hadle more but must have too much more ram memory.
kbum is offline  
Old   #2348
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 67
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1809 View Post
Please make sure
video settings, HUD scale 97 -> 100

Disable cleartext! Control panel > Fonds > Adjust cleartype > tick it on disable
Did all that, still ends too fast to get any xp.

Game ends too fast, crashes after game ends. This bot is not for people who have less than monster pcs. Not all of us have i7s, would be nice if there were bots for us.
Deadmau585 is offline  
Old   #2349
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadmau585 View Post
Did all that, still ends too fast to get any xp.

Now I have a new problem, tried doing it with Windows 7 ultra lite and redid everything, and it just keeps updating over and over.
Fixed, just disable auto update in config file.
Did you make sure to copy the config file of the actual folder from the bot? and put it in the config folder in your League folder? to make sure everything is right redo this and make sure the resolution is 1024x768 and ALSO readjust the hud again if that doesnt work the only solution is downloading windows tiny 7.
shadow1809 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2350
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 2
patch 4.15 will change the client gui. lets hope seidan changes this fast =)
tobiaswhite928 is offline  
Old   #2351
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 67
Received Thanks: 5
Finally got it working, but now it crashes after the game ends. Anyone know a fix for this?
Deadmau585 is offline  
Old   #2352
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 41
Received Thanks: 0
U dont have to fix it.
In a few hours there will be a new patch for LoL, that disables GhostLoL completely....

@Seidan: Patch this Bot fast, please. A would even pay u for a licence, if it is a 1-time-payment.
EmoFred is offline  
Old   #2353
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 252
Received Thanks: 249
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobiaswhite928 View Post
patch 4.15 will change the client gui. lets hope seidan changes this fast =)
Sure
I can't wait, riot fast pls
seidan is offline  
Old   #2354
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Why would it diasable it completely? You will just hahve to change few images, maybe do some tweeks.. and it should be working again
seirowg is offline  
Old   #2355
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 252
Received Thanks: 249
Quote:
GhostLoL - Beta v1.4.9 [27.08.2014]
-Fixed bugs after update 4.15
.


seidan is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.