Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Discussion on [BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old 08/05/2014, 02:26   #4726

elite*gold: 0
Someone can help me?
Logs errors

erro 1
erro 2
erro 3

I'm having a lot of erros like this, i can't run more my boot because I'm always having these errors
Old 08/05/2014, 05:26   #4727

elite*gold: 2
1st screen say you no account on account.txt file or wrong path for it and server BR-asilian ?? dont working

2nd screen - 99% to low memory/each vm's , and where is dxtory open ?? i dont see it on left site on clock ??

3rd screen - bot dont see a game - all other 5 bot joining to the room ?? if yes must stop all bot restart and ty start again. Where is dxtory ??!!! again don't see it on left site int he clock.

Try chekc again do yuo have properties all patch for league of legends klient and bot.exe like host and player's and you put in all on share folder's.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/05/2014, 08:37   #4728

keep getting put in ******* shared vm and help
Old 08/05/2014, 10:33   #4729

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaclavVe View Post
Ive been but I wasnt able to watch streams or just surf the internet so now Im running just 2x6. Im limted with low ram :/
18 vms on my PC will be the best, how much ram do u have and what's your res memory limit?
Old 08/05/2014, 11:33   #4730

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkjfds1 View Post
18 vms on my PC will be the best, how much ram do u have and what's your res memory limit?
Ive just 8gb, waiting for new another 8gb and ram usage is now with running chrome, hwmonitor and 2x6VMs around 7,5gb
Old 08/05/2014, 11:40   #4731

Hey. First time I saw problem like this. When bot tries to log on account listed on the account file (Name|Password|0) it inserts another 0| after the first one and the account can't log on because obviosly the accounts password is not Password|0 but only the Password. It keeps doing this even if I stop all the bots, and edit the account file so it doesn't have the extra 0| after password, it still adds it there on one of the 6 bots i'm trying to run.
Old 08/05/2014, 13:31   #4732

Bad news!!..
"Hey, all.

You're right. Bots have been a growing plague, especially in Dominion. It's something we've been working on for a while, but it's been a complex issue. Botting is like a hydra - cut off one head and two more spawn in its place. Recently, it's become clear to us that in order to tackle this issue, we have to get at the root cause, rather than just attacking the bots. Simply banning/deleting bots would be akin to cutting off a hydra's head, and we need to sear the stump so it can't regrow. We need to address the motivation for botting and punish the beneficiaries, not just the bots.

I'm sure you guys can understand that the more we talk about our plans in detail, the easier it is for botters to "level up" their game as well. So, even though we can't share our specific plans, please be assured that we are taking this seriously, and we're aggressively working toward slaying this beast."
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/05/2014, 13:54   #4733

Hey, can anybody help me? I've always get this error:
Old 08/05/2014, 14:48   #4734

Why my bot is always picking me the same account in host and in client?
Old 08/05/2014, 14:52   #4735

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambelli19 View Post
Someone can help me?
Logs errors

erro 1
erro 2
erro 3

I'm having a lot of erros like this, i can't run more my boot because I'm always having these errors
I've already told you the solution to this, reinstall .Net Framework 4.5. It's included in the bots folder.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/05/2014, 17:15   #4736

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacreep View Post
I've already told you the solution to this, reinstall .Net Framework 4.5. It's included in the bots folder.
I'll reinstall now. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbum View Post
1st screen say you no account on account.txt file or wrong path for it and server BR-asilian ?? dont working

2nd screen - 99% to low memory/each vm's , and where is dxtory open ?? i dont see it on left site on clock ??

3rd screen - bot dont see a game - all other 5 bot joining to the room ?? if yes must stop all bot restart and ty start again. Where is dxtory ??!!! again don't see it on left site int he clock.

Try chekc again do yuo have properties all patch for league of legends klient and bot.exe like host and player's and you put in all on share folder's.
1st I set a lot of accounts but the bot bug and delete all..
2nd my dextory in this image I close trying to restart machines and I set 756mb memory for each VM's and the error continues..
3nd the bots bugged trying to enter in the game and then try to do restart a lot of times and bug all machines..
Old 08/05/2014, 19:56   #4737

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambelli19 View Post
I'll reinstall now. Thanks

1st I set a lot of accounts but the bot bug and delete all..
2nd my dextory in this image I close trying to restart machines and I set 756mb memory for each VM's and the error continues..
3nd the bots bugged trying to enter in the game and then try to do restart a lot of times and bug all machines..
IDk why some people have that much buggs. I open it 3 days ago i fi back on my wacation and now working 3 days left without stuck and anythink other. Og 1 time on 1 vm's i see bug splash on firefox but bot working well. Now this option is really easy to save and use it . All setup for 48vm's i done with 2 hour's.
Old 08/05/2014, 21:51   #4738

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbum View Post
IDk why some people have that much buggs. I open it 3 days ago i fi back on my wacation and now working 3 days left without stuck and anythink other. Og 1 time on 1 vm's i see bug splash on firefox but bot working well. Now this option is really easy to save and use it . All setup for 48vm's i done with 2 hour's.
Im having this bugs recently...
I don't know what happens..

If dont function with reinstall .NET Framework I'll try to reinstall all the machine.

How much memory ram u have?
Old 08/05/2014, 21:51   #4739

When i try to use the regular bot on the clones, i get the exe's must be in a shared folder red text and it says that i have no accounts.txt even though i clearly do. My main clone is able to create the host game but after that i cannot proceed with anything. What is my issue?
Old 08/05/2014, 22:38   #4740

Reinstall another machine ... keep errors.