Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:49

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Reply
 
Old   #661
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 164
Received Thanks: 575
Quote:
Originally Posted by beli111 View Post
Yes I already fixed that. Is this bot able to exp accounts to 20lvl and how long may it take?
only 15lv


Need BETA-TESTERS PM ME(specs PC and skype)



Mroku is offline  
Old   #662
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 1
can somebody please help, i keep getting this error even after changing my .vmx location
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.


bringthehell is offline  
Old   #663
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
I'm getting an error saying the client version doesn't match the server, someone help please?

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
436f6e7374616e74 is offline  
Old   #664
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 1
So im trying to run 30bot at once but i only can host one 5vs5 game,
so my question is how to setup multiple hosts?

already figured it out!!


Manescha is offline  
Old   #665
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 291
Received Thanks: 90
***

u must created ans shared one folder for 10 vms -_-
its simple
lorddragon002 is offline  
Old   #666
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 1
now a new error occurred, i had 30 bots running on my 64gb ssd, the filesize was on 40gb so i had 20gb free space after the night of running all vms crashed because the ssd was full now i cant run even one
So my question is from where did the 20gb come from and how can i fix the fileincrease over time.
Manescha is offline  
Old   #667
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 115
Received Thanks: 5
Mroku daj mi skype to sie dogadamy
dami10678 is offline  
Old   #668
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 50
Received Thanks: 2
bot is working fine,but on 2 of my vmware's it just stays afk :C
228teemo is offline  
Old   #669
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 67
Received Thanks: 19
Working?
xLumpii is offline  
Old   #670
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 282
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manescha View Post
now a new error occurred, i had 30 bots running on my 64gb ssd, the filesize was on 40gb so i had 20gb free space after the night of running all vms crashed because the ssd was full now i cant run even one
So my question is from where did the 20gb come from and how can i fix the fileincrease over time.
How much RAM do you allocated to every VM?
SaferBuy is offline  
Old   #671
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 1
Need for xp :/
burakcanalgul is offline  
Old   #672
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaferBuy View Post
How much RAM do you allocated to every VM?
i gave each bot 256mb ram
my total pool is 16gb
Manescha is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #673
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 50
Received Thanks: 2
Manescha plz help,your bot works but sometimes on some my vmware's it just stays afk and the second problem is what my camera is always doing lock in so each game I need manually to unlock it,can you help please?
228teemo is offline  
Old   #674
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 228teemo View Post
Manescha plz help,your bot works but sometimes on some my vmware's it just stays afk and the second problem is what my camera is always doing lock in so each game I need manually to unlock it,can you help please?
well if you replaced the game.cfg from the bot with the lol cfg it should be fine.
what i would try is to unlock the cam on each bot once and that should be it
Manescha is offline  
Old   #675
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 50
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manescha View Post
well if you replaced the game.cfg from the bot with the lol cfg it should be fine.
what i would try is to unlock the cam on each bot once and that should be it
oh i forgot to replace it and btw i tried to just unlock it on each bot,after the game when the new game starts up its locked again :c would be great if you made a little program which could check if its locked and unlock it automaticly.

Btw does this bot works in locked in camera mode?


228teemo is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.