Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:28

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Reply
 
Old   #511
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
Tryed to running it the whole night and now this problem seems like the bot stuck on some stuff sometimes. It's okay if he stuck but and autorestart or something would be awesome too to the Op Have to wake up and controll if the bot still working or not and maybe manually restart, Btw christerper1 would be nice if you could modify the Emubot Ar too because i have a pw starting with the number 1 and if i'm running it the pw from 1 changing to |0 If there was a solution it would be nice too, Btw on my way to my first lvl 10 acc thx Mroku \(*O*)/



alex959697 is offline  
Old   #512
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 324
Received Thanks: 101
Ahh I'm so lazy to update EmuB0T AR :P and I don't think I can fix the password issue sorry not with my knowledge at least. It searches for |1 and makes it |0


christerper1 is offline  
Old   #513
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
**** you^^ Have to find something to go around this problem, Something like cronjobs to restart automaticly after 1h, Btw anyone know if this would run on vservers or similar servers? The only problem i can imagine would just be the "gpu" on the server, Or i'm thinking wrong?
alex959697 is offline  
Old   #514
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex959697 View Post
**** you^^ Have to find something to go around this problem, Something like cronjobs to restart automaticly after 1h, Btw anyone know if this would run on vservers or similar servers? The only problem i can imagine would just be the "gpu" on the server, Or i'm thinking wrong?
GPU wouldn't be an issue as much as processor or RAM.


Solkrieg is offline  
Old   #515
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 120
Received Thanks: 3
bot got freeze, for 30 mins and after that i click continue and got this problem:


You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
freeboostbronzegold is offline  
Old   #516
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by christerper1 View Post
Ahh I'm so lazy to update EmuB0T AR :P and I don't think I can fix the password issue sorry not with my knowledge at least. It searches for |1 and makes it |0
i had the same problem the pass was 1234abcd and it change to 0234abcd...
you can make instead of |0 put to search | 0 maybe with space is ok!
grstaycool is offline  
Old   #517
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 91
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by freeboostbronzegold View Post
bot got freeze, for 30 mins and after that i click continue and got this problem:


You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
What server you use? I had issues on BR, and then i switched to others like NA and EUW, works like a charm.
crisnagy is offline  
Old   #518
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 74
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by freeboostbronzegold View Post
bot got freeze, for 30 mins and after that i click continue and got this problem:


You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Randomly i have the same error ! Server: EUNE
kombajnik is offline  
Old   #519
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 120
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by crisnagy View Post
What server you use? I had issues on BR, and then i switched to others like NA and EUW, works like a charm.
EUNE :P
freeboostbronzegold is offline  
Old   #520
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 164
Received Thanks: 575
Quote:
Originally Posted by freeboostbronzegold View Post
EUNE :P
This error is from lol(no bot)
Ask Riot xd
Give more ram
Mroku is offline  
Old   #521
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 91
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by kombajnik View Post
Randomly i have the same error ! Server: EUNE
Quote:
Originally Posted by freeboostbronzegold View Post
EUNE :P
Change to NA or EUW and ser what happen
crisnagy is offline  
Old   #522
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
This Error happens too in Euw Btw setting up the bot on a server looking forward to this project.
alex959697 is offline  
Old   #523
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 0
Great bot working for 30h+ straight without a single problem
pistolaz is offline  
Old   #524
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 120
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mroku View Post
This error is from lol(no bot)
Ask Riot xd
Give more ram

i'm gave 512mb RAM (HDD)
freeboostbronzegold is offline  
Old   #525
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 29
Received Thanks: 0
must use W7? Or can I use Win XP?


LFBoostings is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.