Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Reply
 
Old   #4981
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
site has gone
new version ?



neco4545 is offline  
Old   #4982
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by VladasX View Post
Why do you need them? They are for patch 4.13
It doesn't work at 4.14?


paluch7 is offline  
Old   #4983
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 65
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by paluch7 View Post
It doesn't work at 4.14?
He didn't post a new version.
VladasX is offline  
Old   #4984
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Failed download link


BABAYAROO is offline  
Old   #4985
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BABAYAROO View Post
Failed download link
be patient, he didn't update yet. I already eat four pizzas, literally.
amberto is offline  
Old   #4986
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 4
Is it getting updated? I don't mind being patient but I'd like to know if it's coming along or not. Also why do updates break it? What changes that makes it unusable?
TealcSholva is offline  
Old   #4987
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 72
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by TealcSholva View Post
Is it getting updated? I don't mind being patient but I'd like to know if it's coming along or not. Also why do updates break it? What changes that makes it unusable?
Who cares, can u just wait until he can update it? 30+ coments calling for a update, i'm sure noone donate him or even say thanks. So guys chill out and wait until he can update him...
KrakenCoaching is offline  
Old   #4988
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
Guys just understand. THE BOT IS ! DISCONTINUED !. You won't receive any update. As I mentioned some posts earlier, it was confirmed on pl forum. peace.
Monnq is offline  
Old   #4989
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monnq View Post
Guys just understand. THE BOT IS ! DISCONTINUED !. You won't receive any update. As I mentioned some posts earlier, it was confirmed on pl forum. peace.
post the source or no one will believe you.
Unforgivablesin is offline  
Old   #4990
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0


Mroczny666 = Mroku

Quote:
Nie będzie kolejnego updata bota

Pozdrawiam
So it is true. :C
paluch7 is offline  
Old   #4991
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by paluch7 View Post


Mroczny666 = Mroku



So it is true. :C
google translates it to this "There will be another bot updata Yours "
it was posted 1 day after the 1.13 fix, this makes me think you are mistaken,
he was not even replying to anyone , he was just making a statement, thus it really looks like he was just telling people to update their bot.
Unforgivablesin is offline  
Old   #4992
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 38
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by paluch7 View Post


Mroczny666 = Mroku



So it is true. :C
https://translate.google.com/#auto/e...A%0APozdrawiam
this mean there is more updates -_-
b boy breaker is offline  
Old   #4993
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by b boy breaker View Post
https://translate.google.com/#auto/e...A%0APozdrawiam
this mean there is more updates -_-
Google translate


Nope.


It mean There no more updates. Trust me. He wrote it in polish. I am from polish and i know this language. (What can not be said of my english)
paluch7 is offline  
Old   #4994
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 280
Received Thanks: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by paluch7 View Post
Google translate


Nope.


It mean There no more updates. Trust me. He wrote it in polish. I am from polish and i know this language. (What can not be said of my english)
Just stop trolling. I know google translate isn't 100% accurate, but it's accurate enough to OBVIOUSLY show us it's not saying it is discontinued.

I mean, just look at the date he posted it. Why would he make a post on the FB page and some on the forums AFTER that date if he was just going to discontinue it?
Kamisora is offline  
Old   #4995
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 71
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamisora View Post
Just stop trolling. I know google translate isn't 100% accurate, but it's accurate enough to OBVIOUSLY show us it's not saying it is discontinued.

I mean, just look at the date he posted it. Why would he make a post on the FB page and some on the forums AFTER that date if he was just going to discontinue it?
if some1 says he knows the language he is trollin? please...

im polish too and i can say he is right: the post is saying "there will be _NO_ more update for the bot"



lordprotector is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.