Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Uni-Bot for all Games

Old   #46

elite*gold: 920
Now i make a english video tutorial how to set the settings and get the x y coordinate usw ,... come back in 4 hours later and see the english video tutorial

------------------------------------------------------
Now the english video tutorial i finish it and now i convert the english video tutorial it need 2 hours i think and the english video tutorial are 50 min long and i explain all Functions and show that the key function and write function on lol game works too,... come back 3 hours later.....
Now i upload the english video tutorial on youtube it need 1 or 2 hours
come back 1 or 2 hours later.....
Here english Video tutorial and sorry for my really bad english
OK i am really tired i go sleep 5 hours and than i try fix the Pause Hotkey error.... see you later
The Bot work 100%

Thanks
1 User
Old   #47

elite*gold: 0
could i do another stuff in the pc while the bot is running ??(begin the game then alt+tab and do what i want ??) if not plz could u program it

Old   #48

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by refat_14 View Post
could i do another stuff in the pc while the bot is running ??(begin the game then alt+tab and do what i want ??) if not plz could u program it
no it needs the window.

the bot works now good, only i have problems with stop the bot, i tried alt+ escape but not work, then i closed the bot with mouse and it stopped, i think if you press f10 / f11 / f12 it should pause the bot would be nice.
Old   #49

Does this work for digimon masters online?

Old   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by refat_14 View Post
you want a function too hold one key and press one time a second key ?
(example "press and hold ALT and press one time TAB") like this ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by king-kongs View Post
no it needs the window.

the bot works now good, only i have problems with stop the bot, i tried alt+ escape but not work, then i closed the bot with mouse and it stopped, i think if you press f10 / f11 / f12 it should pause the bot would be nice.
yes i know its a error,.... i try fix the Pause Hotkey error.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I found the Pause error reason.... i make an Update in 6 hours (at 03:00 oclock)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now i fixed the Pause error download the new fixed version 1.0 at the first post

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingiey View Post
Does this work for digimon masters online?
yes but this bot dont attack some fokus target,.... this function i take it into version 2.0
.....now the bot can only start a game and run in a game and write in a game
its a afk bot but a really good one and works for a lot of games
AND IF THIS BOT DONT WORK FOR A GAME SAY IT TO ME (THE GAME NAME) AND I TRY TO FIX IT.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #51

THX for update
Old   #52

Just wondering.Can this be used to just go in a game,and the bot goes to the lane?
Edit: found out nvm.Realy nice programme

About V2 it would be nice if it can start game alone,and after game start another game and so on

EDIT2: would u mind giving us the cod source?(i am not an expert but i just wonder how it looks like)
Old   #53

elite*gold: 10
More People should give him a thanks at 1e page so he can upgrade next version for us soon
Old   #54

still confused after the video,could we get a full detail tut in text and maybe we can translate from german to english.your english is ok but you take to long to explain and it can get confusing.
Old   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by danyel007 View Post
Just wondering.Can this be used to just go in a game,and the bot goes to the lane?
Edit: found out nvm.Realy nice programme

About V2 it would be nice if it can start game alone,and after game start another game and so on

EDIT2: would u mind giving us the cod source?(i am not an expert but i just wonder how it looks like)
yes this version 1.0 can be used to start a game... again...again ...and move in the game and write in the game and do some action in the game like shot usw but the bot is only good working if you do the settings good its all about your own skill or brain haha i think i make a short video and show you that the bot do this things,....

haha yes next version i do a function to start the game and start it again ..again...but a lot of easyer for a games because to set the setting are hard for some people now i make it easyer next version

yes i write at the first post of this thread that maybe i give you all the source code in one week.... maybe...
the source code are longer then 2000 sentence lol and it get more and more... bigger

Quote:
Originally Posted by king-kongs View Post
More People should give him a thanks at 1e page so he can upgrade next version for us soon
haha yes more T...... haha its all about T..... no money love T......
but first i make the version one code a lot of better and cleaner maybe version 2 i start to write at one week and i need 1 month to write it because i have a work too and i need also to do sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantdownload View Post
still confused after the video,could we get a full detail tut in text and maybe we can translate from german to english.your english is ok but you take to long to explain and it can get confusing.
haha ok i write a tut text full detail in german,... but at the weekend,...
which point you are confused? tell it me maybe i can explain you now...
Thanks
1 User
Old   #56

Talking

I love your video tutorial for the bot i laught till i cried, good job bro ill try it tonight lets see how it works.
btw is there any way i can get the perfect parameters for my resolution? i mean if those already wrote in your program are for full hd resolution taking out 1/3 or 1/4 of the total number could work fine right?
Old   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by chynnnnn View Post
I love your video tutorial for the bot i laught till i cried, good job bro ill try it tonight lets see how it works.
btw is there any way i can get the perfect parameters for my resolution? i mean if those already wrote in your program are for full hd resolution taking out 1/3 or 1/4 of the total number could work fine right?
hahaha ty
yes i think it will work because the code worke for high resolution too i try it,.. but if dont work 4 you tell it me pls than i fix it
Old   #58

I didnt get how can I configure the bot to stay in lane AFK (League of Legends). I understood how can I move the bot. What's the goal of this program? It's to get level 30 in League of Legends? If so, should I use in the tutorial mode?

Thx
Old   #59

elite*gold: 115
Anyhow my game always crash with it :<
Old   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by huezando View Post
I didnt get how can I configure the bot to stay in lane AFK (League of Legends). I understood how can I move the bot. What's the goal of this program? It's to get level 30 in League of Legends? If so, should I use in the tutorial mode?

Thx
see the english video tut or german video tutorial you can stay a lane too and you can move at a lane too you only need to set the mouseclick settings and it works at every game and every game mode....

Tags
afk, bot, lol bot, uni-bot, unibot