Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

League of Legends C# InfoAPI

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
League of Legends C# InfoAPI

According to Gotoxy detected by rito anticheat. Bypass it, or do whatever you want, it is not my project :P

Hello community,
today I am releasing a C# Library, that allows you to grab Info about your current game. An active API(Like Leaguesharp) is currently not finished/planned.
To use it, simply reference both DLLs in your project and use the namespace LoLAPI.
Now you can create a Player object, that contains Information about the Player. More Information is coming soonTM.

Current Attributes/functions:
CurrentMana
MaximumMana
CurrentHealth
MaximumHealth
AD
AP
AS(AttackSpeed)
Gold
Armor
MagicResist
MovementSpeed
getName()

Download:

OUTDATED AND I WON'T UPDATE, FIX OFFSETS/ADRESSES YOURSELF
Screenshots:
Older Version:
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

hi if you want to create something like the L API # and need people to write I can help it. I do not know but I can help reverse engineer writing in C #. anything let skype: D

Old   #3

Hey Hi!

Wow! im happy to found, a personnal injector project!! honnestly!,im actually trying on that too atm! since all the programme available to inject c# .lua && python are so popular and known i dont really like to use them honnestly.. those huge community arent what i consider as ''safe'' since it not everyone who care like i do about ther acc. and sometime it only need 2-3 kido to be obvious and motivate Lol to do a ban wave ^^..

Anyways man! im not using script that much in-game, and i personnaly play better without, but i really like scripting and developing, in fact.. That the biggest reason why im scripting it to share some knowledge and script with couple nice bud when i want to relax a bit ><.

So man il try it for sure! im working on internet/Server security and developing, (mostly on Open Source and under Linux). So i have an whole Testing Lab perfect to test new your software and virtualize some potentiel bug! :P

I'm developping hack software since D2 & WoW goog old time lol xD, but im not really familliar with c#, .lua & Python. im a Bash\Shell\ Unix scripter who's interested in learning c#, so il pratice on and will learn as im testing this out man.

#:\The Bash Penguin!
#:\ Where they're a Shell, They're a Way!
Old   #4

Upload that to github so anyone can contribute..

Old   #5

I found that it may be his own. I would like to participate to cheer write the loader similar to LeagueSharp or elobudy

Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by micribo View Post
Upload that to github so anyone can contribute..
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnomexfire View Post
I found that it may be his own. I would like to participate to cheer write the loader similar to LeagueSharp or elobudy

Yup.
This project will probably never be like L# or EloBuddy or BoL, since I am much too lazy to reverse 'em functions and write a DLL to detour them (not the detouring itself, more like the piping of the information). Also not enough time :S. Feel free to contribute features/adresses/offsets though
Old   #7

hey do this even work?
Old   #8

elite*gold: 320
The Black Market: 103/2/2
it should.. hmm gonna take a look when i have free time
Old   #9

elite*gold: 35
Please bypass the anticheat or warn your user that this tool is detected.
Thanks