Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Gibot - Continued!

Closed Thread

Old   #106

elite*gold: 0
done, still not working

Old   #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by genoshua View Post
done, still not working
I can assure you that your problem isn't because you camera isnt locked. It could be your video card having slightly different pixel colors in the shaders. As I said before, I am looking into it and there will be an update when it's done. If I don't quote you, I am not referring to you.

Old   #108

elite*gold: 663
The Black Market: 141/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tr0lls0n View Post
I can assure you that your problem isn't because you camera isnt locked. It could be your video card having slightly different pixel colors in the shaders. As I said before, I am looking into it and there will be an update when it's done. If I don't quote you, I am not referring to you.
why would that matter tho? VMWare generates a generic graphic card processed by ur CPU, so shouldnt the graphic card in the VM be the very same no matter which PC runs the VM?
Old   #109

Why my bot is taking dc?

Old   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokinvipo View Post
Why my bot is taking dc?
Give us more information

1.when you got dc
2.what windows you have
3.how many ram have each VM
Old   #111

when ur camera is not locked on player copy the LOL folder to C:\\ on ur Host VM and start this ... it is a problem that occures now and then when u start lol over a shared folder...had this for me and it solved the problem on 1.1.2 ... i just kept all the settings as they were (except the NA thing) and this bot is running for 24hours now without any problems at all...

Thanks for continuing!
How long does it take u guys to get an accoutn to lvl 10? it takes me about 15 Hours or so...appears to be long but i can dealt with it...

edit: just noticed that a few accounts were half way through lvl 10 and were still not opening a new one...the other accounts actually opened new ones at lvl 10...how far in lvl10 does this bot go now? or should it stop as soon as it hits 10 and i got a bug there?
Old   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookahtowlie View Post
when ur camera is not locked on player copy the LOL folder to C:\\ on ur Host VM and start this ... it is a problem that occures now and then when u start lol over a shared folder...had this for me and it solved the problem on 1.1.2 ... i just kept all the settings as they were (except the NA thing) and this bot is running for 24hours now without any problems at all...

Thanks for continuing!
How long does it take u guys to get an accoutn to lvl 10? it takes me about 15 Hours or so...appears to be long but i can dealt with it...

edit: just noticed that a few accounts were half way through lvl 10 and were still not opening a new one...the other accounts actually opened new ones at lvl 10...how far in lvl10 does this bot go now? or should it stop as soon as
it hits 10 and i got a bug there?
yes, its not cool. the bot run over lvl 10
Old   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolmakia View Post
Give us more information

1.when you got dc
2.what windows you have
3.how many ram have each VM
1. 1~3hours after turn on Gibot
2. Windows 8 Pro x64 Physical Machine/ Windows Xp SP3 Virtual Machine (vmware worstation 10.3)
3. 1.3GB each vm

thanks
Old   #114

Only problem with this bot is that it won't press No when asked if i'd like to go through battle training. it happens on all 9 VMs, definetly a problem with the bot.
Old   #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by tr0lls0n View Post
This doesn`t make any sense cause i have 3 vm`s on my PC and 2 VM`s on my laptop, and the problem is on all of them.
Old   #116

When the bot reaches level 10 and terminates the current client to open another one, the following error appears: "Another instance of the launcher ir running. Do you want to terminate it?". Still working after clicking ok.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyrad View Post
When the bot reaches level 10 and terminates the current client to open another one, the following error appears: "Another instance of the launcher ir running. Do you want to terminate it?". Still working after clicking ok.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

You must have English windows then the bot press ok ..i think your windows isnt english
Thanks
1 User
Old   #118

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolmakia View Post
You must have English windows then the bot press ok ..i think your windows isnt english
I will try to change that. It's portuguese. Ty
Old   #119

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyrad View Post
I will try to change that. It's portuguese. Ty
You cant change language at xp if i am not wrong you must download new iso
Old   #120

true .. I have to install everything again

Closed Thread